The Top MoFos Countdown - 4ever

Tools    

Alright, people. She has 37 lists. Three of you, at least -- send her a list so she'll have at least 40.

Time is of the essence. Only a few more hours until deadline.

It's PM time, bug em by PM. Take a look at who's on line and hit em up for a list.
You do it.

Welcome to the human race...
A good thing about having a nickname on here is that it makes you less likely to fall for the bbusername schtick. How many of you would go to the effort of typing out Iroquois?

A good thing about having a nickname on here is that it makes you less likely to fall for the bbusername schtick. How many of you would go to the effort of typing out Iroquois?
I do rarely.

I've actually thought about saying something weird about Rodent and actually typing The Rodent just to mess with him.

All they have to do is vote for one person. Anonymously, if they wish. It's not hard.

I send my list

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I gave you a vte in the shoutbox, but pretty much for nefarious reasons.

I gave you a vte in the shoutbox, but pretty much for nefarious reasons.
I appreciate the sentiment, but you're actually not eligible to vote in this. This isn't an official forum list, but the standard rules for forum-wide lists is that voters have to have registered at least 30 days prior to the deadline. It cuts down on influence from people who don't end up sticking around long.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh cool. My bum is safe from a flogging. I like that.My pain threshold is not great at the moment. Spanks, my friend.

I've received another ballot, but I think I might reject it. The (anonymous) voter informed me that the ballot is not ranked, which defeats the purpose of the scoring system.

Edit: I have decided not to accept this ballot as is. I've sent the MoFo a message to inform them that they can send me a proper ranked ballot before the deadline or their votes won't be counted.

A lot of the current placements on the list are very close and a difference of just a few points can make a big change in the order. I'm not going to knowingly add votes that intentionally disregarded the rules.