SEXIEST MoFo

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
oh, i wanna vote Destiny now too.

sorry, i tend to turn coat real quick i'm really fickle like that

but we're all soo beautifuullll

A system of cells interlinked
Many happy returns. Did you honeymoon?
Not yet! Sometime this year, we hope. We are currently saving for a house, so we put whatever funds we collected in that account.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Not yet! Sometime this year, we hope. We are currently saving for a house, so we put whatever funds we collected in that account.
We honeymooned in Turkey and had the best time, although if you go there just be warned that turkish men are all like Salt Bae and will hit on your beautiful bride.

Finally!!!

I do believe this is the only photo I've ever posted here . . . Well, except for the two of me when I was a child. Oh, and Tongo, the rep was only 27. I can't believe what used to count as lots of rep. Things sure have changed there. Everything gets repped these days. Anyways, my only adult picture post . . .

Me through life's many changes. Life . . . it can be hell!

Yeah, I did this before!

Look at all these cuties I found, just while looking for my pictures. I finally realized that I loaded my other photos to that stupid MoFo album that Photobucket deleted.

Nostro still needs to take the damn hat off . . .

Nostro:

Mr. Galore:

MovieMeds:

CiCi:

I could do this all day. Ash is right. You guys are all hot.

I vote a tie over the entire board, with no breaking allowed.

Nostro:
Maybe he will if you guys stop trying to BAN him from the forum.

Poor thing keeps getting temp banned. You may not know about it.

Wow! I was linked to a lot of the election fights. His and the fights with Tongo. I just didn't pay enough attention. I only saw the ban situation with Sci-fi-Slob. I avoid almost 100% of the debates. I can't stand the fighting that goes along with these elections, etc . . . I'd say the only reason some of you might know who I prefer, is because of the plus rep I hand out from time to time. I only made 2 - 3 posts, the entire election.

Wow! I was linked to a lot of the election fights. His and the fights with Tongo. I just didn't pay enough attention. I only saw the ban situation with Sci-fi-Slob. I avoid almost 100% of the debates. I can't stand the fighting that goes along with these elections, etc . . . I'd say the only reason some of you might know who I prefer, is because of the plus rep I hand out from time to time. I only made 2 - 3 posts, the entire election.
I'm guessing you're a Trump fan because you never repped me in the political threads. Are you?

I'm guessing you're a Trump fan because you never repped me in the political threads. Are you?
I'm an Independent, but I am way more Conservative. I don't vote. The electoral vote doesn't seem to have a thing to do with our opinions, anyways. I made that post. The Youtube video that shows us how the electoral vote works. It's pretty nuts. If I had been forced to vote, then yes, I would have voted for Trump. They screwed up when they tossed Hilary's ass in there instead of Bernie Sanders. He may have been worth checking out.

I'm an Independent, but I am way more Conservative. I don't vote. The electoral vote doesn't seem to have a thing to do with our opinions, anyways. I made that post. The Youtube video that shows us how the electoral vote works. It's pretty nuts. If I had been forced to vote, then yes, I would have voted for Trump. They screwed up when they tossed Hilary's ass in there instead of Bernie Sanders. He may have been worth checking out.
Thanks Destiny

Beard on, hat off. I hear that's the thing

Let's see, if you take his facial hair and eyes, CiCi's and Meds' sweet smile, and Galore's pretty hair, you'd have the perfect . . . head!?!

Well, now all we need's a body.

Where are all the women in this thing?