The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I see you've finally acquired the invisible ninja tunic!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Live life the way you want it
Will post something later about myself

This is my paradise right now, my little horror zone. Horror collection to the left, TV to the right. Sean might recognize what's on TV.

Looks like the ultimate no-life basement. Right on!
There is no life at 2 in the morning!

I spent about 3/4 of an hour on that one game and eventually ran the game's serial number through google and it was an unsolvable one

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It finally got me.

That's why stopped playing Freecell. I had a 100% Win Percentage, and I didn't want to lose a game and mess that up. So I just quit while I was ahead.

This is my paradise right now, my little horror zone. Horror collection to the left, TV to the right. Sean might recognize what's on TV.

Oh yeah, nothing better.

FYI, I posted that picture above in part because it would force me to actually get some code written, since I'd feel silly if I said that and then did nothing. So far: mostly working!