Can't remember name of these Movies...

Tools    

Hi, I can't remember the name of these three movies.

1. A man is in prison and he's being questioned by another guy. The man in prison still manage to kill people from prison. In a particular scene the man in prison give this guy an address and when he go to this home he finds two persons dead in a dining room.

2. All I remember from this movie is that the main actor is being chased by a killer from the very beginning of the movie and he run in a mall to escape. Most of the movie is in this Mall if I remember well.

3. The main actor hides in a garage with a front loader to make a robbery from a van that passes by.

I apprentice any help

For the second movie, try to check this one: Career opportunities

For the first check Law Abiding Citizen. I can't even remember the scenes specifically but a lot of people have asked about that movie here in the past.

For the first check Law Abiding Citizen. I can't even remember the scenes specifically but a lot of people have asked about that movie here in the past.
Thanks for your reply. No, but its a similar movie, very similar to Red Dragon too...

For the second movie, try to check this one: Career opportunities
No, the main actor is being chased all the time. Sry but i cant remember much more about this movie. Thanks for your reply

I think Rodent's correct .... it's not Chopping Mall

I've no idea myself what it is though

That's what I thought the first one was too.

That's what I thought the first one was too.
I remember this scene, when the prisoner give an address... when he goes to this address there are two dead skeletons sitting in a dining room. If I remember correct then he tell the prisoner that he found them alive.

Found two of three...

1. Just Cause

2. Nick of time