"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Next, let's play Who Can Identify Character Actors...

These shouldn't be so obscure that no one knows them. But I'll take a guess anyway. Spies Like Us?

Nope, not Spies Like Us, either.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
mmmm... since your hints are drugs and it's not Joe, I would say it's Blow,

LOL.. I'm taking my previous guess back. Instead of going with a movie rhyming with your hint "not Joe", I'll say another well known movie about drugs that came out around the same time, The French Connection.

Well, it's not Joe (1970) hint hint.
Oh, that was Mark F's hint, not yours ,Roy C. Sorry!

The French Connection.
Yes! Your turn...and I'm surprised Joe was the first thing to come to Mark's mind. Wouldn't have thought anyone seen that one.

Yes! Your turn...and I'm surprised Joe was the first thing to come to Mark's mind. Wouldn't have thought anyone seen that one.
Joe is a movie I never seen, but heard a lot about. The French Connection is a movie
that I saw as a kid, but don't remember much about it except it was about drugs and starred Gene Hackman...

I'm going to take a little time to decide what movie I should do.

Okay, I decided on a movie. This won't help you much, but it it is the second movie I ever saw in a movie theater: