Worst TV Theme Songs

Tools    

I hear Russia plays this in the torture chamber for captured spies.

Only thing worse is this: Cheesy, and somewhat authoritarian, wouldn't you say?

Seeing Willie Aames reminded me of Eight Is Enough - the theme song of which was sung by one of the show's stars, Grant Goodeve.
I loved the show, but that early 70's-sounding, folksy-pop opening theme (sounding like it was plucked right out of Godspell) sung by oldest son "David" was pretty sappy!

Seeing Willie Aames reminded me of Eight Is Enough - the theme song of which was sung by one of the show's stars, Grant Goodeve.
I loved the show, but that early 70's-sounding, folksy-pop opening theme (sounding like it was plucked right out of Godspell) sung by oldest son "David" was pretty sappy!

Yeah, that tune was pretty hackneyed. It's just so typical of the period. A lot of the '70s themes were like that, except for a few that really stood out. I like the theme to S.W.A.T., a pretty forgotten show.

Yeah, that tune was pretty hackneyed. It's just so typical of the period. A lot of the '70s themes were like that, except for a few that really stood out. I like the theme to S.W.A.T., a pretty forgotten show.

The SWAT theme was awesome...it even got top 40 radio play.

This is my vote:

Creepiest theme song EVER...performed by Fiona Apple
Just listened to it...wtf!? Really weird and creepy is right.