How would laws be different if everyone were conjoined twins?

Tools    

Some zombies in conjoined twin horror movies would be missing a whole person, instead of just a limb here and there.

Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers would be far scarier if there were two of them coming at ya.

Psychological horror... one twin is turning into a zombie, or, at least, they know he's going to turn... and the dilemma that ensues.
Could do it with just two actors in a room.

The Exorcist with two little girls in a bed, possessed by two Satans.

"I AM THE DEVIL."
"I AM HIS TWIN."

Anyway, laws would be all messed up...

Say in crime itself... one twin commits a crime, do the cops lock them both up?
Would the innocent twin have to be a witness to the crime?

Psychological horror... one twin is turning into a zombie, or, at least, they know he's going to turn... and the dilemma that ensues.
Could do it with just two actors in a room.
I've never been this excited over an imaginary movie before. Someone write the script!

There would be more suspects for the killer in a Scream horror movie in a conjoined twin universe. Possibly four killers instead of two.

We would have bigger avatars because I'd need enough room for two Jake Gyllenhaals.

We need to ask the Hensel twins (Abby & Brittany). Sometimes erroneously called "the girl with two heads," the twins are literally inseparable because they each share a half of a body. They've stayed out of the limelight, but have had a few documentary specials made about them. They are now 26, and have had to deal with all sorts of administration issues throughout school and legal issues (like getting drivers' licenses).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel

We need to ask the Hensel twins (Abby & Brittany). Sometimes erroneously called "the girl with two heads," the twins are literally inseparable because they each share a half of a body. They've stayed out of the limelight, but have had a few documentary specials made about them. They are now 26, and have had to deal with all sorts of administration issues throughout school and legal issues (like getting drivers' licenses).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel

Whoa! Dude you come up with the oddest ****! Though they should ask her.......or them. They should!

Let the night air cool you off
Some thoughts:

I like how almost none of these posts answer the question, because none of them have to do with laws.

It's interesting that we've decided that it's okay to make fun of conjoined twins, but it's not okay to openly make jokes about some other groups.

The Exorcist with two little girls in a bed, possessed by two Satans.

"I AM THE DEVIL."
"I AM HIS TWIN."
Clearly this is the best response so far.

My answer:

The biggest difference would have to be traffic laws... right? I can't help but think there would be more accidents, because you have two people operating one car with one body. What happens if one guy wants to turn left, but his brother wants to turn right? I have no clue how the anatomy of conjoined twins works though, so I could be way off due to my ignorance.

I don't think anybody meant any harm or disrespect to real conjoined twins. I took the post to be in the abstract, not about real CTs.

I seen the documentary on Abby_and_Brittany_Hensel and it was very touching. They are two very sweet girls who love each other. They were both very positive and very adamant that they were individuals, as Captain correctly pointed out.

Whoa! Dude you come up with the oddest ****! Though they should ask her.......or them. They should!
Yes, the twins are pretty famous in the world of the con-joined. Mostly because their body is relatively symmetrical, i.e. it looks very much like a normal, single body with two heads. The medical illustration shows differently and each sister controls her half of the body, yet they've mastered things like riding a bike and driving!

There's a lot of things I'd like to ask them, but some of the questions I'd never be able to pose. For instance, this brings up the issue of self-gratification (which is completely normal and healthy), but for conjoined twins who share a body... I hate to say it, but masterbation must also be an incestual act. Unfortunately, there's no way around it (unless they abstain from ever having release). And they say they each someday want to get married - which would make any relationship a threesome.