THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th, and I'm celebrating with some friends by watching the first Friday the 13th and it's remake.

Master of My Domain
Problem with luck based games: no matter how good you are luck is the deciding factor of whether you win or not. Which leads to rage quits.

Problem with luck based games: no matter how good you are luck is the deciding factor of whether you win or not. Which leads to rage quits.
If it wasn't for luck I would always be winning.

So overnight, about 30cm of snow fell (this is not unusual, and did cause delayed openings for most people this morning). The roads around here weren't ploughed when I had to walk to work well before sunrise. Thanks to the wind, there were a lot of knee-deep snow banks and drifts in some places. I'd walk through, go to the centre of the road where it was clear, unzip my boots and shake/dig the snow out of them.

That was about 7 hours ago now, and my legs are still cold haha.

I would, but there's no point because I have to go back out now and widen the driveway. My room mate barely got his car out (it was a lot to shovel on his own and he was going to be late for work so he didn't do a good job). I'm afraid it'll be too heavy to shovel if I wait for him to get home and help (he only left less than an hour ago, literally just as I was walking in) so I'm going to do it now and get it over with. I'll definitely be bundling up with a blanket and some hot tea after though.

Hopefully the ice going your way isn't too bad. Just a small amount of ice is far more dangerous than a ton of snow. Under the snow here it's all ice (as per usual), which makes it not very fun to walk on.

^^ That's Canada ay?

We only need one more member in the Animated Film Tournament before we can start taking nominations. Please join, all you have to do it nominate 6 films and then vote once a week. You don't have to watch anything for it if you don't want to.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=47765

i don't know how to spell the stereotypical "ay" canadians are supposed to say, that's what i was going for.

i don't know how to spell the stereotypical "ay" canadians are supposed to say, that's what i was going for.
I thought it was "eh?", not Aye.

This thread is getting very biblical with all this talk of an 'aye' for an 'eh'