NFL Post Season: Betting and Wagers thread

Tools    

Not sure how much interest there would be, but for those like me who don't have a bookie I thought it'd be interesting to have a betting threat for the post season. If it's succesful I wouldn't mind running these through regular seasons.

Bet some money, charity donation, Bluray delivered, humiliating acts, whatever. I can't see much going wrong as long as everyones a man of there word. Probably not smart too make bets with brand new members, but other than that we have a nice community here.

I will be updating this page with the ESPN spreads daily.

HomeTeam: New England
Spread: NE-15.5
Over/under: 45

HomeTeam: Kansas City
Spread: KC-1
Over/under:44

HomeTeam: Atlanta
Spread: Atl-4.5
Over/under: 51

HomeTeam: Dallas
Spread: Dallas-5
Over/under:53

I'll be more uniform pictures later today

You dont hear these two words often, poor Raiders! Carr going out right before the playoffs, what a awful end to a great NFL story this year.

As for the Texans, I think the Patriots are going to do things to them.

I got Patriots by 14, but I wouldn't under estimate Houston D. But no way Brock can keep up with Brady

Yeah the Texans D is great, but Belichek will exhaust them. By after halftime or near 3rd qtr theyll be huffin and puffin.

Patriots offensive line will have to step up because you can assume theres a bounty on Brady. Scary, repugnant, yet probably true.

Houston has to believe they can win, and to do that they have to believe in each other. They already lost 27-0 to a 3rd string rookie QB, in better weather, with JJ Watt, and before they lost their faith in their own QB. On the surface, it's hard to envision a scenario that keeps them in the game.

Patriots
Steelers
Seahawks
Cowboys
All right you picked the same as me, so lets do a total point tiebreaker for the Texans/Patriots game.

I say total points scored in that game..... 35

All right you picked the same as me, so lets do a total point tiebreaker for the Texans/Patriots game.

I say total points scored in that game..... 35
I'll go 41

This definitely was the worst "pick em" season Ive ever had. Ever.

All those football pools and championship pools seem a distant memory after this years display.