Vin Diesel's best movie ever.

Tools    

My favorite is Furious 7. What do you think?

Someone needs to fix that confused smiley. I tried and got it kind of fixed in the shoutbox but why is it purple?

Wait, apparently i got added. Well my main problem was that it is purple but whatever.

My favourite one is fast n furious (tokiyo drift).

I agree. I think Riddick's his best character, but I'm not that familiar with his other roles really. Anyway, come on Vin, when are you making Kojak ?

Hes had 3 good performances imo,

1. Pitch Black
2. Boiler Room (supporting)
3. Saving Private Ryan (supporting)

He really should have been made into one of the Marvel superheroes, but I guess his price tag is too high.

He really should have been made into one of the Marvel superheroes, but I guess his price tag is too high.
I wonder which one he would have been best as?

I wonder which one he would have been best as?
I think Tom Hardys talents were wasted on Bane, I could picture Vin in that role.

I think Tom Hardys talents were wasted on Bane, I could picture Vin in that role.
It's interesting because I think there would have been a similar humour there if Vin Diesel had played him. I don't think Hardy's talents were wasted at all – his level of menace and intimidation as Bane would be hard to beat.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
His next film is xXx: Return of Xander Cage, Marvel's arguably the biggest franchise in the world, rivaled only by Star Wars franchise. If they wanted him, it would have been pennies for them.

This topic is akin to something like "Paulie Shore's best movie ever"