The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

Miss Vicky being nominated for most improved was my favourite thing . I mean i think we all agree that she is terrible but she is also awesome and is an institution here, it's Camo>FF>Swan>MV>SC>Cricket>? the rest are forgettable .
Forgot Funny Face, haven't talked to her in ages hopefully this positive energy will summon her. Sorry Swan you haven't done anything since your last comment you've fell to third behind Funny Face, i'm still doing quite well in first place.

Nostromo, we may both like Trump, but I draw the line at liking Honey Boo Boo.

At work today and missed this but big thanks to anyone who helped me get the silver!

Congrats to MV and all winners!

And great job to CiCi, Cosmic, Topsy and everyone involved.

Forgot Funny Face, haven't talked to her in ages hopefully this positive energy will summon her. Sorry Swan you haven't done anything since your last comment you've fell to third behind Funny Face, i'm still doing quite well in first place.

No worries, FF is a good choice.

Welcome to the human race...
Iro deserved the win on that Reviewer of the Year.

Congrats man.
Thank you. I'm just impressed that I managed to win for a thread where the reviews became less and less frequent as the year progressed.

Iroquois does have a cool profile banner.
There's a reason I've never changed it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Unfortunately I missed this earlier, and I'll have to read through it tomorrow night when I have more time, but I skimmed through it to see who won some of the awards.

Thank You to everyone who voted for me for Most Helpful and/or Best Avatar. Ironically, my blue rose avatar was supposed to be a temporary avatar at the time because I couldn't decide what else to use, but several people sent me PMs telling me how much they liked it, so I decided to keep it for a while. Thank You to those people too.

I also want to mention that there was one award that I thought that the person who really deserved it the most wasn't even on the ballot. If I could have, I would have voted for Chypmunk for the Funniest MoFo. Maybe some of you don't get his strange sense of humor, but I think he should have won that award.

Chyp is really funny actually. Don't think it is anything to do with people not getting his sense of humour, think it is that he doesn't post enough and in enough places for most people to remember to vote for him. I should've nominated him there because he definitely makes me laugh alot; i just forgot/didn't put enough thought into my noms. Sorry.

This GIF sums up nostromo perfectly and not in the way he's intending.
As if you think you figured something out

I draw the line at liking Honey Boo Boo.

That's why you won't be king

Nostromo, you are a God. I know you think I don't praise you enough, but I will do so and stand up for you now. You are a God. You can be hard to understand sometimes, but the #1 rule of Gods is that they should never be fully understood.

Human beings in a mob
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a non-believer
Who don't believe in anything?

As if you think you figured something out
Help me out here, how is posting a GIF of a character who smugly tries to assert her popularity before immediately having a pratfall because she doesn't realise how unpopular she really is supposed to reflect well on you?

I like the second version better, Rodent.
Me too.

I don't know if the actual medal parts needs to be bigger though, because some of the categories are pretty long and will have to be in a rather small font to fit.

As you can probably tell, some of the medals I made look a bit awkward because of the long category names, like "MoFo You'd Most Like to Be Stranded With On An Island" haha. Maybe some of the names can be shortened?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
since it's been a few pages and better to post a new one instead of editing my thank you post for everyone doing a wonderful job, I'd like to give another, special, thank you to someone I did not mention out of ignorance (bad llama,)

THANK YOU COSMIC for all the work you did for this; including the Headers and the very, very cool medals -- those were sweet!!!

Thanks for the shout out.

It was fun working on this, and it was nice to be a part of something that people who don't play or follow Survivor will actually see haha.

And thanks again to everyone who nominated and/or voted for me as Best New MoFo. It really made me feel welcome.

Thank you everyone, didn't expect to win that as I thought that some of my opinions annoyed certain people, but I'm more than happy to accept it Really enjoyed 2016 on here and congratulations to everybody else.

On the other categories what I will say is I don't understand how Cricket or Mr Minio were not nominated for Master of Movies.