Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

for the love of god just respond to one of his actual points, you weirdo.
Thank you for the compliment normal guy!

for the love of god just respond to one of his actual points, you weirdo.
Nostroll isnt weird, that would be somewhat interesting.

Nostroll isnt weird, that would be somewhat interesting.
Yet exciting enough for you to take me off ignore again for the 99th time

Like you did for supporting

Is having standards a bad thing now?

The -512385702875722093094756034124935804568901384512084596134983458742037845 internet arguments Master Yoda has had, unfortunate the Echo Chamber relies on that for the only consistent resistance I get

No Iro dont talk to it! Its posts are making your posts low-brow too, youll be assimilated into the Trump-Borg, noo!

anyhoo...heres some news. You will notice the lowest brow Trump supporter wont care. Why? Because they never did.

U.S. taxpayers may end up paying for Trump’s border wall with Mexico

President-elect Donald Trump may ask Congress for American tax dollars to pay for a border wall with Mexico, breaking a major campaign promise, according to multiple reports late Thursday.

Making Mexico pay for a wall to stop the flow of smuggled drugs and illegal immigrants was a centerpiece of Trump’s presidential campaign.

“Mexico will pay for the wall,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Phoenix on Aug. 31. “Believe me. 100%. They don’t know it yet, but they’re going to pay for the wall.”

Critics have assailed the wall as being unrealistic, expensive and impractical.

According to CNN and the Associated Press, Trump’s transition team has spoken with Republican Congressional leaders about the possibility of funding the wall through the appropriations process, using the authority of a law passed in 2006 under the Bush administration to build fencing along the border. Doing so would avoid having to pass a new border-wall bill, which would likely face heavy opposition by Democrats and many Republicans.

“By funding the authorization that’s already happened a decade ago, we could start the process of meeting Mr. Trump’s campaign pledge to secure the border,” Rep. Luke Messer, R-Indiana, told CNN on Thursday.

Placing the controversial funding measure into an existing spending bill could force a budget showdown with Democrats, who could threaten to shut down the government rather than approve the bill. That could be a politically fraught stance for many Democrats, especially those, such as Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, who supported the bill in 2006.

“If tied to the rest of government funding, it’s much harder for the Democrats to stop, and by the way, I think it’s much harder for Democrats to vote against it if what you’re doing is authorizing funding for an existing law,” Messer later told Politico.

However, if the 2006 law does end up paying for a new border barrier, it will more likely be an upgraded fence, not the enormous concrete wall that Trump touted during his campaign. Experts have said a wall that Trump has described, rising 40 feet and spanning almost 2,000 miles of rugged terrain, would cost tens of billions of dollars to build.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...ico/ar-BBxX6Lz

Welcome to the human race...
No Iro dont talk to it! Its posts are making your posts low-brow too, youll be assimilated into the Trump-Borg, noo!
I can't help it if I've got a better reaction image game.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
nostromo87, if we're all just negative energy to you and a joke why do you keep signing in and responding? you love stirring the pot and making sure it stays negative, for sure. i mean, there is another Trump thread on this forum, a much nicer one, a 'safe space' for the Trump fans, if you will. seems like that should be where you go to support your favorite President. but no, instead you just keep coming back here and acting like it's the worst thing ever. plus, you never even bother quoting and responding to ANYTHING. you're just like blah blah crooked hillary, blah blah Trump won, blah blah you all suck, blah blah i'm gonna respond with a Mean Girls gif cause i'm so edgy

at least Yoda, Tongo, and a few others are posting relevant news articles, and responding pointedly to things you say. seems to me your agenda is to keep this a joke thread so that we never actually have to discuss the issues.

is anyone else bored? cause clearly nostromo is having the time of his life

here's a pic to add to the joke thread

...is anyone else bored? cause clearly nostromo is having the time of his life
Funny, my initial reaction was to start searching for .gifs.

Clearly, this is not an argument where both sides are honestly attempting to make compelling points.

It's one side troll baiting and the other (nicely) attempting to engage.

Everyone sees it for what it is and one side isn't impressing folk like he thinks he is.

Your playbook is a total failure, Yoda, bc you spent the whole year trashing one guy -think of all that time you wasted- trying to keep him from getting elected, and he won anyways