R.I.P. Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Wishful Drinking was fantastic, and it would have been on my top documentaries list if it had been eligible.

BTW, I think this type of April Fools Day joke, (about someone's death), is in poor taste, especially on her mother's birthday.

At least you guys were able to turn it around and make it a thread about her movies. Maybe you can get a mod to change the thread title.

BTW, I think this type of April Fools Day joke, (about someone's death), is in poor taste, especially on her mother's birthday.
Yeah not my type of joke either -,-

Where is that DickBusterScrewup5 guy at to tell us all how wrong we are and how we should all burn in hell?

No wait, that's too cruel. We'll probably get a lifted finger and some words like "no no, you must not do that, people might get sad and we can't have that because we all have to be good friends to each other and make the world the nicest of places to live in. Amen" HALLELUJA!

I feel bad now. Let's all pitch in and send her a bag of donuts.

RIP Carrie Fisher, at least everyone was able to send her warm wishes before she went.

RIP Carrie Fisher, at least everyone was able to send her warm wishes before she went.
That's a nice thought. The heart attack happening before and not taking her right away at least meant she may have gotten to see the kind of response that was waiting, Tom Sawyer-style.

Celebrity deaths don't usually get to me, but for some reason this one does. I thought she would be okay.

A system of cells interlinked
RIP Carrie Fisher.

May the Force be with her.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Not many celebrity deaths get to me, but this one has hit me hard as well. She was on TV a lot over here in the last few years, and she came across as one of the funniest, and most lovable people going, she was so far away from what you'd expect a celebrity daughter to be like. I was worried this would be another Joan Rivers story, and it turns out it has.

Big hugs to Debbie Reynolds, and Billie Lourd as well.

Okay, 2016... you got any more celebrities you wanna kill off before the end of the year? You know, to set some sort of record!?

God damn, I really thought she'd make it.... rest in peace, Carrie.

Thinking of it was it a bad sign to use a cgi younger carrie when she was living. I mean Cushing was dead but looked more living then the CGI younger Carrie. Now why does this do for whatever star wars plans for Her. Its a sad day for Star Wars fans everywhere.