How do I keep a girl happy while texting her as little as possible?

Tools    

So I'm back to dabbling with Tinder and there's this girl I'm meeting up with next weekend.
I want to know what's the least I can text her and still have her want to meet up/not get pissed? I've used "sounds good, see you on [whatever day I'm meeting them]" on girls in the past which always shuts the conversation down, but often leaves them upset.

An issue here is that she's really good at texting me back right now. If she took a few hours per response, then I could maybe get away with one text back a day. How am I supposed to carve all this time out for someone I don't know/care about?

Send her a penis pic, unless it's small. Otherwise send her a random pic off the internet of a stack of money.
Cricket is wise.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't get the big deal. Texting is so informal that this shouldn't be an issue.

Suspect's Reviews

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
This relationship is already doomed. Break up with her now. Tell her it's you, not her. Is there a button for that?

So I'm back to dabbling with Tinder and there's this girl I'm meeting up with next weekend.
I want to know what's the least I can text her and still have her want to meet up/not get pissed?
Just send her a text that says, "I voted for Trump."

Girls like guys who voted for Trump. 'Cause we found out girls sure don't like Hillary as much as we thought.

Don't ever send any pictures of body parts

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Just send her a text that says, "I voted for Trump."

Girls like guys who voted for Trump. 'Cause we found out girls sure don't like Hillary as much as we thought.

quite cocky for a person whose candidate lost the popular by a greater margin than any President-elect in history.

(i know, i know, january 20 is only like a month away blah blah)

Don't ever send any pictures of body parts
That goes double if (a) they are not your own and (b) they are no longer attached to where they rightfully once were!

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
The less you text her the better. You don't actually want to get to know her. What would be the point of that. You just want to bang her. So treat them mean keep them keen.