Coming Attraction: Movie Forums T-Shirts

Tools    

So, first off: these aren't quite done. But they're really close!

EDIT: disregard past Chris! I come from the future and can tell you they are most definitely done now!

For those who didn't see the discussion in the anniversary thread, Gatsby said something about wanting mugs/shirts, and being surprised we didn't have any. I'd first toyed with the idea over a decade ago, but the options at the time were lacking. I actually own several MoFo shirts but none of them were up to snuff, so I never made anything available.

But since then, the options have improved considerably, which I learned when looking into shirts for my softball team not too long ago. I also knew that designing something specifically intended for shirts (cleaner, simpler), would probably come out a lot better than all the previous attempts.

Anyway, long story short, I hired my sister (who does some graphics/design work and previously did our softball team logo), and she's come up with some great concepts. In fact, we're almost definitely going to be offering two different design options.

Should have something to show you guys before the holidays. Stay tuned.

Side note: I thought about putting some of the options out there for a vote, or asking for input into some of the smaller details, but I think that would slow things down, and smaller details make it pretty hard to achieve consensus, anyway. But by way of compromise, if there's a really clear sentiment that one specific thing should be changed (different color, rotating something right rather than left, et cetera), we should be able to make it happen.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wish I would order, but honestly I'm quite bashful on my forum participation when it comes to my non internet life.
Still hiding this site from loved ones eh?

I will most definitely buy.

Suspect's Reviews

Wish I would order, but honestly I'm quite bashful on my forum participation when it comes to my non internet life.
Own it brother. 2017 Raul comes out Mofo.

A system of cells interlinked
Woot!

The People's Republic of Clogher
The mods are definitely getting "I removed spam in under 60 seconds and all I got was this lousy..." et cetera shirts.
You can change it to 'minutes' in my case.

I don't even know where the creator of this site is based out of. I suppose US and that means no ship to Europe, yeah?

I love Tshirts. They're such crappy quality here unless you pay $60 or more no 20$ beffy tee or the like.

Based in the U.S., but we're probably just going to use Vistaprint for this, so they should be able to ship overseas! Not sure what the cost on that will end up being. Should know more soon, though.

I will say that there are a couple different fabric options here, and I've tried them both, and even the cheaper one from Vistaprint is pretty decent. The softer one is a few bucks more, but feels pretty darn good for a custom shirt.

Good question. The front designs are nearly finalized, but I was still deciding what to put on the back other than the URL. If you guys wanted some with the slogans back there instead of (in addition to?) that, that could definitely be arranged.

Doesn't it cost more to put a design on both the front and back? It's cool, I'm just asking as most t shirts with designs don't have anything on the back, front only.

Doesn't it cost more to put a design on both the front and back? It's cool, I'm just asking as most t shirts with designs don't have anything on the back, front only.
It does cost more--about $5 more. I was planning on letting people choose whether they wanted that or not. Ditto on the high or medium quality fabric, since some people might want to wear it regularly and some might just want to have one and not care as much about the other stuff.

Okay, got my test shirt. Came out pretty well, but making a few final tweaks changes to brightness/color, and finalizing the second design. Could be available as soon as tomorrow, and I might be able to post the designs sooner.

Until then, if anyone has any opinions about which slogans they might want on the back, I'm all ears. Obviously, the pithier ones are better.

...Until then, if anyone has any opinions about which slogans they might want on the back, I'm all ears. Obviously, the pithier ones are better.
OK, you asked for it
MoFo...tell it hurts!

MovieForums.com for those who do know jack about movies

MoFo...cause IMDB ain't all of that!

I love MoFo, because I ain't been banned yet