Westworld

Tools    

Agreed. And yeah, I wasn't sure how the park being overrun is going to play out if there's supposed to be a second season. In real life, eventually word would get out, things would get shut down and nailed down tight, and no more park. And since it looks like Maeve didn't leave, I do wonder what happens next. It was a great cliffhanger without being terribly annoying.

Did you watch past the end of the credits when they had a quick final scene with Armistice (blonde snake tattoo host)? I was amused that they did the "stay till the end of the credits" trick. Seriously, they have a huge hot mess of a park to clean up after to start off next season (assuming that's when they start).
Thanks for the tip, I went back and watched it. Tight!

WARNING: spoilers below
I hope thats not the last we see of Anthony Hopkins, and it was a Host they saw shot. Ford most likely orchestrated everything-Maeve, and she will be connecting to the revolt. Maybe his word to Bernard "Arnold didnt know how to free you, but I do", I think the chances are good he's still alive.

You just copy the URL. It can't have a lot of extra query string junk at the end, though.

Also, you can just quote his post and see what's inside the QUOTE tags, which goes for any time you're wondering how someone did something.

thank you,i`ll check that next time.

Havent read the new page.about to watch the last episode now.
apparantly the next season isnt out till 2018? i fear i might have gone off it then,that way too long of a wait.

Re: Ford and being shot.

If there is a host involved, I'd say it's far more likely there'll be a host version of him that lives on in his stead, as opposed to a host version he used to fake his death. That fits far better with his closing speech, about the composers who "became music." Him becoming his own creation.

Re: Ford and being shot.

If there is a host involved, I'd say it's far more likely there'll be a host version of him that lives on in his stead, as opposed to a host version he used to fake his death. That fits far better with his closing speech, about the composers who "became music." Him becoming his own creation.
Gah! I just hope to keep seeing Anthony Hopkins weekly still is all.
WARNING: spoilers below
They should have all the characters that die played only by bad actors.

What a fantastic series/season! I havent been impacted this hard since Game Of Thrones, and even that show took some time to build. This was intriguing right out of the gate. Big kudos to all the young stars in this series like Evan Rachel Wood, and Jimmi Simpson holding their own with an audience thats also watching Ed Harris & Anthony Hopkins.

Yeah whatever happened to Logan, Elsie, and whats up with the ghost nation? Still lots more to tell.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Watched it with curiosity but I never got sucked in, salivating for the next episode like I do with GOT. Not sure what to make of it all to be honest.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Tongo, I'm not convinced that Ford orchestrated everything with Maeve. Sure, he orchestrated her escape (or someone did, but who else would have manipulated her code but him?), but if you look closely at that tablet screen that Bernard shows her, under "Escape" is something like "Mainland Infiltration" (or something like that). And that is the last thing at the bottom of that tablet screen.

So I wonder if Maeve's last-minute change of heart regarding her daughter, which gets her to step off the train and head back to Westworld, is the one thing she does on her own, apart from what Ford wanted her to do in that re-coding.

Yeah, and it's possible he was sorta-kinda hoping she would, since they juxtapose her making that choice with the part of Ford's speech about a "new people ... deciding who they will become."

Tongo, I'm not convinced that Ford orchestrated everything with Maeve. Sure, he orchestrated her escape (or someone did, but who else would have manipulated her code but him?), but if you look closely at that tablet screen that Bernard shows her, under "Escape" is something like "Mainland Infiltration" (or something like that). And that is the last thing at the bottom of that tablet screen.

So I wonder if Maeve's last-minute change of heart regarding her daughter, which gets her to step off the train and head back to Westworld, is the one thing she does on her own, apart from what Ford wanted her to do in that re-coding.
I'd say it's one of two things. Either her deciding to stay was in her programming or she diverted from whatever the original plan was of her own free will. I'm going to guess that the original plan was possibly to smuggle data out of the building.

Complete side note: I have the movie Lady in the Water on in the background, and I had somehow never made the association that the crossword puzzle guy is Jeffrey Wright/Bernard. Ha! He always plays a nerd of some kind.

Complete side note: I have the movie Lady in the Water on in the background, and I had somehow never made the association that the crossword puzzle guy is Jeffrey Wright/Bernard. Ha! He always plays a nerd of some kind.
That Lady In The Water was brutal Paul Giamatti was carrying that thing single handidly then about an hour in there was nothing he could do. Im convinced Shamalyan was at his apartment pool with what he thought was inspiration, but which truly was writers block.

the fight between the MIB and Dolores really had me shouting at the screen lol

Im sort of confused with ford and arnold though...I thought Arnold was the one who wanted the hosts to be "free",make their own decision and be "humanlike" whereas as Ford didnt,but then this last episode it seemed like he thought so too?

the fight between the MIB and Dolores really had me shouting at the screen lol

Im sort of confused with ford and arnold though...I thought Arnold was the one who wanted the hosts to be "free",make their own decision and be "humanlike" whereas as Ford didnt,but then this last episode it seemed like he thought so too?
Maybe that's why he had Dolores shoot him: he felt he had failed his own vision? Ehh, I dunno. I guess I'll have to watch season 2.

A system of cells interlinked
News flash: Armistice to change name to Istice.

I laughed out loud when the hosts laughed out loud at how powerful the current day weaponry was. She was really into it.