2016 NFL Pick'em League

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I'm going to throw up if I hear how great tonight's game will be one more time.

All the talk about the quality of TNF games...Just schedule them after a bye week. Insert Shia LeBeouf.

I guess I can thank the refs for not calling the hit to the head, last night?

I am 1 for 1!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You have plenty to be thankful for last night you bastard.
I have Dak on my fantasy team, and for the first time in maybe seven weeks I sat him. Which was also a good call. I figured the Cowboys would pull out the victory last night, help from the refs or not, but I didn't expect it to be a high scoring game or a blow out. Which it wasn't.

The Patriot's placed Rob Gronkowski on IR, officially ending his season. I still think they get home field advantage and beat anybody in the AFC with the possible exception of the Steelers. I was worried about Pitt anyway. The stats will tell you that N.E. is 3rd in the NFL in points allowed. This is very deceiving as their D has turned out to be junk. They already were going to have to outscore the Steelers, and losing one of the best players in the league makes it much more difficult.*

The Patriot's placed Rob Gronkowski on IR, officially ending his season. I still think they get home field advantage and beat anybody in the AFC with the possible exception of the Steelers. I was worried about Pitt anyway. The stats will tell you that N.E. is 3rd in the NFL in points allowed. This is very deceiving as their D has turned out to be junk. They already were going to have to outscore the Steelers, and losing one of the best players in the league makes it much more difficult.*

He looks like a gorilla but is way fragile. I wonder if hes just one of those players that cant not be injured in a season?

He looks like a gorilla but is way fragile. I wonder if hes just one of those players that cant not be injured in a season?
Yea he's just one of those guys. He's a tough bastard, and playing a very physical style is part of it, but he gets hurt quite often. The Pat's know this, and are better prepared this year with the signing of Marcellus Bennett, but still, you're talking about a guy who's widely considered the best ever to play the position. They have the guys on offense to still get the job done, but it's a tough break.

2 points away form another 5 banger this week. I have to look back but I feel like the Chiefs have been my thorn in the flesh this year. Both picking for and against.

WEEK 13

Flying Crickets/
Luck of the Draw
Paper Curtain
Win or Win Not. There is No Line.
Double Secret Probation

Blockheads
Hello Pitty

Bulldogs
Plastic Pads and Iron Men

I think the math is off for The Flying Crickets

should be 52 I think - at least using the information posted on the weekly breakdown.

Yeah, that was my count, too. I was down three and I know I made up one this week.

I'll probably just quickly recount all my totals at the end of the year, anyway. Think everyone should probably do the same.