The Videogames Tab

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
So I had some free time in my IMM class and decided to commit this blasphemy.

God has censored you!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I think I have finally figured out a major shortcoming Tomb Raider has versus Uncharted. There is something about the scale and size of Lara in relation to the environment. It's like there is a problem with the camera.

Speaking of bad cameras. The Last Guardian's major problem is apparently a wonko camera, which results in a screen full of birdy-dog butt. Throw in the fact you can't control him which can result in you having *a stroke trying to get him to do his part in solving *them puzzles.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
After reading Tacitus's dark souls 3 game of the year breakdown I'm giving souls 1 a go on the 360. I've hit the depths...without using the drake sword "exploit". We'll see how far I get this time. At the moment it's more fun than frustrating...give it time though

Speaking of bad cameras. The Last Guardian's major problem is apparently a wonko camera, which results in a screen full of birdy-dog butt. Throw in the fact you can't control him which can result in you having stroke trying to get him to do his part in solving them.
Bad cameras are practically a tradition in those games. That an animals that don't give three ****s what you want them to do. Apparently it also has the classic Ico control system: 'Wayward child who's crap at jumping'

I love it . So fecking jealous of PS4 owners right now :/

A system of cells interlinked
After reading Tacitus's dark souls 3 game of the year breakdown I'm giving souls 1 a go on the 360. I've hit the depths...without using the drake sword "exploit". We'll see how far I get this time. At the moment it's more fun than frustrating...give it time though
One of my favorite games of all time. Good show in the drake sword, which is only for the weak!

I went with a fast rolling lady with a stacked Man-Serpent Great Sword with great success! Such an amazing game, DS1.

Meanwhile, I am close to 100% in Shadow of Mordor, which has been great fun all around. Also fired up Metro: Last Light, which is really well done so far. Spooky!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Not really looking forward to The Last Guardian, but I'll doubtless pick it up at some stage.

Apart from the lovingly rendered dog-bird-cat-rat thing, the game looks really (and unsurprisingly) dated. I tried playing through Shadow of The Colossus (a game which I loved on release) again a while ago and bounced off it really violently. The PS2 SotC was really framey back in the day but Last Guardian looks like it performs even worse.

Apparently both of the PS4 Pro owners can get better performance, so that's something.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Apparently both of the PS4 Pro owners can get better performance, so that's something.

Being a diehard Sony Bro, the XB1S seems likes a better system than the Pro and I'm sure the Serpico will destroy it.

Yeah, the Pro looks like Ł100 more for maybe 10% performance improvement at 1080 and a few nice light effects plus a 4k scaler. I'll hold my judgement until the Scorpio gets released but it looks significantly more powerful than the Pro.

We don't know what price it'll be, though.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I'm currently playing these on XBox One:

The Elder Scrolls Online
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I'm currently playing these on XBox One:

The Elder Scrolls Online
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
How is elder scrolls online compared to skyrim? How's the combat more importantly.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Rainbow Six: Siege is a slow paced game. No respawn in the games I've played. Once you're dead, you're dead. It's a decent change of pace to the fast carnage of a COD game, but it can be a little irritating when so many people are better than you and you're basically watching 75% of the game.

Another FREE Rocket League arena will be dropping soon, this one is in space. My wife thinks I'll be playing Rocket League while holding the baby eventually.

We'll see.....

Suspect's Reviews

How is elder scrolls online compared to skyrim? How's the combat more importantly.
Probably the best combat I've seen in an MMORPG. It's never going to be as immediate as a Skyrim as the dice rolls taking place during attacks seem a little more apparent, but the combat is one of TESO's best features.

Another FREE Rocket League arena will be dropping soon, this one is in space. My wife thinks I'll be playing Rocket League while holding the baby eventually.

We'll see.....
Oo sweet, drops tomorrow, had no idea

PS, you can totally rock the basket with your feet for a while

Assassin's Creed III is free on PC today via Ubisoft's 30th anniversary celebrations.

I hated it, but hey, at least it'll not be a waste of money if you picked it up today.