2016 MoFies Discussion

Tools    

If TONGO started a Survivor 6 right now, I might join it.
Just to make my life a living hell again.
Yes.

I prefer LATERVIA over Nope's survivor. The former, even though I was eliminated first, was extremely fun to follow, while the latter was often dead in the water.
Thank you. You are my favorite person in the world.

Heres my feud....

TONGO vs Everyone thats wrong.
Wait, why did TONGO randomly post this two months after the last post in this thread (which was his own)?

I'd ask him myself but i'm one of the cats on his ignore for some reason.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
That being said, I'd be more than happy to help out! Like presenting awards, collecting votes etc. But it would so be
"Poundland presents: The MoFies" if it was left to me

Gorilla with the biggest penis is not a horrible category.
No, that would be "Gorilla that's the biggest penis".

These awards sound great – I'd vote if it goes ahead.

Vote for me as worst member or whatever but honestly i think these should die. The top 100 MoFo Countdown is better because it happens in a short amount of time rather than a constant year long circle-jerk which is pretty revolvting IMO. People shouldn't be aware of the fact that something they do might get them in this thread all year long: it will result in bad posting. Best MoFo and Master of Movies are the only ones that should stick around, maybe best newbie. I know i'll be nominated for none of these or any other awards so it's nothing to do with that, i just think a year drawn out circle-jerk is pretty disgusting and the sort of thing that will convince me not to post here anymore.

The Top 100 MoFos usually lasts a week at most and is just a fun way to do this sort of thing without it becoming pathetic.

I'm inclined to agree with Camo here, even though I'm a sucker for lists and awards. I think it's cool to give recognition for good work, like a great thread, recognising a good countdown list, and rewarding new members, but I'm not sure why this thread is open for so long and we have people focussing on awards out in the open.

I also don't understand how I didn't get nominated for best avatar last year

Damn, it's already been a year, I remember that in the last Mofies I promised to myself to be more active. Now it's the Mofies soon, and I know I'm don't have a chance since the only one I could have won was last year's New User Mofie that I was completely defeated last year. Also, I thought it was Moffies :P

But if these go ahead as I would expect, I'll add some thoughts: I'd give a reward to Minio for his movie watching, to CosmicRunaway for being an excellent new member, and for Raul for his great work on the Fifties list.

But if these go ahead as I would expect, I'll add some thoughts: I'd give a reward to Minio for his movie watching, to CosmicRunaway for being an excellent new member, and for Raul for his great work on the Fifties list.
If Daniel is serious then you should start a new "worst member" category and i'll throw a vote for him as well as three for myself

If Daniel is serious then you should start a new "worst member" category and i'll throw a vote for him as well as three for myself

Ha, I couldn't resist getting involved, it's like that Action countdown thread, it's going to go ahead whatever we think. So I might as well say who I will vote for as I can't see them changing and I think they are actually worthy winners, I normally only post once in this thread and then wait for whenever the actual voting is anyway