Movie Clip Song Tournament

Tools    

Camo, gbg, and cricket, post 8 noms each, and let's get this thing started.
I said i'm fine with my 10, you guys can have my other ones if you want. And wouldn't it be post 6 noms each since you said 16 and everyone has posted 10?

I said i'm fine with my 10, you guys can have my other ones if you want. And wouldn't it be post 6 noms each since you said 16 and everyone has posted 10?
My bad. I took your name out of this post.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I wouldn't add these to the first post until tomorrow. I'll probably be changing some.

I can't believe Alexis Arquette and Pete Burns died so close together this year. So strange. Alexis Arquette played a Pete Burns-like character in the movie, The Wedding Singer. He sings and I'm nominating the song.

I can't believe Alexis Arquette and Pete Burns died so close together this year. So strange. Alexis Arquette played a Pete Burns-like character in the movie, The Wedding Singer. He sings and I'm nominating the song.
And Pete Burns' song You Spin Me Round appears in the movie, too.

Ok, we will kick this thing off this afternoon once I get back from work. So from now until around 5 p.m. Eastern Time, the window is open for any other member to join in with 16 nominations.