2016 MoFo Fantasy Football Regular Season

Tools    

Yeah, I've got you next week. If I win again this week the streak'll be tied for the third-longest. On top of that, decent chance we'll go into it as the #1 and #2 teams. Could be a big matchup.

Still a ways to go for the record, though, which was 11 (2014, me again); started in week 5 and ended with the season. Starting a streak early's the only way to have a chance at that one, since a team winning that many games is going to get a playoff bye and only play 15 games all year.

Our week 9 matchup isnt quite the real thing since you have David Johnson on a Bye. Ill take it though The playoff game which hopefully will happen, thats where I hope my preparations pay off.

Ah yeah, I forgot. D'oh. That'll be a big blow. I've got a couple other key players in tough matchups, too, so I probably wouldn't bet on me.
I wont have Fitz, and Jack Doyle in my Flex is no Larry Fitzgerald. Of course Fitz is no David Johnson either. I think it will end up being pretty close.

Oh Im being mean to Tater. His Tevin Colemans out and I picked up Terron Ward the replacement just so he couldnt use him against me.

I started with a 4 game winning streak and have now lost 3 straight. With McCoy being questionable, It looks rough this week again

I started with a 4 game winning streak and have now lost 3 straight. With McCoy being questionable, It looks rough this week again
RBs are so valuable in a deep league. Having steady earners in those slots will make or break you. Back when we did 1 PPR you could get away with a bad running game. 1/2PPR though, no way.

Poor Sedai

Broncos placed RB C.J. Anderson (knee scope) on injured reserve.

He's undergoing arthroscopic surgery. He'll be a candidate to return in eight weeks, but obviously won't be a factor the rest of the fantasy season. He's free to drop in all re-draft formats. The Broncos will move forward with Devontae Booker as their workhorse, and Kapri Bibbs as their No. 2. Anderson has shown flashes of being a difference-making back every season, but has struggled with his health. It will be tough for the Broncos to rely on him as a clear No. 1 in 2017.

Oh snap! Both of Taters guys had great games tonight, this matchup could go either way now.

Poor Sedai

Broncos placed RB C.J. Anderson (knee scope) on injured reserve.

He's undergoing arthroscopic surgery. He'll be a candidate to return in eight weeks, but obviously won't be a factor the rest of the fantasy season. He's free to drop in all re-draft formats. The Broncos will move forward with Devontae Booker as their workhorse, and Kapri Bibbs as their No. 2. Anderson has shown flashes of being a difference-making back every season, but has struggled with his health. It will be tough for the Broncos to rely on him as a clear No. 1 in 2017.
It was a good decision to pick up Booker a few weeks ago. I'm desperately in need of another strong RB to get me consistent points. I've had to rely on Elliot far too much.

OH NO!!! Talib is out for the Broncos, and I benched Tyrell Williams thinking he was gonna be covered by him! I played Jack Doyle instead

This is bad, this may cost me the matchup against Tater

Oakland @ TB, tie game in OT. Raiders broke their own all-time record.........with 21 penalties so far this game.

As I type this they commited their 22nd but it was offset by the Bucs

Devonta & Denver are doing all they can do give my kicker a fighting chance tonight to win this matchup. Im currently 14 points behind, Attack Of The Killer Potatoes

Spudracers Discount Chiefs 149.34
TONGOs PlasticPads&IronMen 134.90

I need 15 fantasy points from my Eagles kicker Caleb Sturgis @ Dal tonight to win.