Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

I guess we're not as clever as you expected us to be.

If no one gets all 7 right, will the person with the most right win this part, or will we have another challenge instead?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Cosmic wins for being the only person to submit answers.

1. Being There will Be Blood
2. Up In The Airbud
3. It's A Wonderful Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
4. Shaun of the Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
5. Inside Man on Fire
6. Ocean's 12 Monkeys
7. Cape Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas Vacation.

Suspect's Reviews

Topsy or 7thson...first person to post something wins.
This would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Seriously though, what happened? I haven't seen Tospy about in a couple days, but 7thson's been on, and he hasn't missed anything yet this game.

I submitted the 6 I had that first night just in case no one got all of them, but maybe neither of them submitted anything because they still thought they needed all 7?

I dont know about Topsy, but 7thson Im shocked. He had to have not known of the deadline, or misunderstood thinking he had to get all of them.

Alright! Hurry up with the final round before Cosmic goes to bed.

Guys I'm really sorry , I had no way to contact anyone recently . I list my cell service and had no other alt means to get back on . tried to use a friends phone but keep disconnecting. I should have reliable service back by to.moriw hopefully. Not making excuses I really wanted to participate .

You know, I hate to say this, but the second part of the game is so stupid -- Topsy or 7thson, first one to respond wins.

Might as well just give the win to Cosmic and let her choose who she's taking.