Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The momentum is dead, so I hope to make the Final 3 challenge a nasty one.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm interested in seeing what sort of challenge this is going to be. If it's as difficult as you're implying, then at least we know whoever wins it definitely deserves their spot in the final.

Great,im starting my psychological pre-war

i miiight be going out tomorrow though,I`ll still be here though i just cant promise i wont be drunk typing.

i miiight be going out tomorrow though,I`ll still be here though i just cant promise i wont be drunk typing.
Maybe drunk Topsy is incredibly good at Survivor, and you'll end up kicking our asses badly haha.

I have no idea what type of challenge it is or how this'll be scored, but here are my predictions:

Drunk* Topsy - 1200 points
7thson - 40 points
Cosmic - 5 points

I should probably state that I'm really tired from work and possibly a bit giddy.

Id put a hurtin on all o' youze with a guessing game riddle so mean, you could press charges.

You either made or found an impressive batch of Will Graham gifs this game Cosmic, nicely done
Thanks, but I can't take any credit for the gifs. They all came from google searches. I spent way too much time looking for appropriate ones to use throughout the game though, so it's nice to know someone appreciated it haha.

The momentum is dead, so I hope to make the Final 3 challenge a nasty one.
Everyone is saying "nasty" now, aren't they?

I don't see the Pop Top, but, let's face it, this is really a 7thson vs. Cosmic duel, anyway.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Challenge 1 of 3

The winner of this challenge immediately advances to round 3. The two losers will battle it out in round 2.

The winner of round 2 will go on to round 3. The winner of round 3, the final round, earns their place in the final 2 and will vote out, publicly who will die, by making a short story of the killer killing their victim.

Ya savvy?

Round 1

There are two posters in each image here. There are 3 posters in the final image. You must guess the two films and put them together to form a connecting flick.

For example. If the image is a poster of Rain Man and the other one is Purple Rain, then the answer would be Purple Rain Man.

Again, the final image contains 3 images, so it will be 3 movies to string together. First one to get ALL of them correct, wins this round.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7