Excited to Talk About Movies

Tools    

Hello everyone! My name is Evan Wheatley, and I am new to the site. I am currently a senior communications student at Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.

I have always enjoyed going to the movies, but only recently has writing about film become a passion of mine. I have written 18 film reviews and one television review so far for my college’s newspaper, one of which received an honorable mention in review writing at the 2016 Arkansas College Media Association convention.

I also had the opportunity to attend the 2016 Sundance Film Festival as part of a class at Ouachita, which was an incredible experience.

I look forward to discussing film with you guys and I am excited to share some of my writing with you in the near future.

Thanks for having me,
Evan

Hello everyone! My name is Evan Wheatley, and I am new to the site. I am currently a senior communications student at Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.

I have always enjoyed going to the movies, but only recently has writing about film become a passion of mine. I have written 18 film reviews and one television review so far for my college’s newspaper, one of which received an honorable mention in review writing at the 2016 Arkansas College Media Association convention.

I also had the opportunity to attend the 2016 Sundance Film Festival as part of a class at Ouachita, which was an incredible experience.

I look forward to discussing film with you guys and I am excited to share some of my writing with you in the near future.

Thanks for having me,
Evan
Welcome and congratulations on the nod from the Media Association .

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome