Trump vs Hillary Debate Thread

Tools    

Trump's shirt and Hillary's dress are the same color, white.

Her dress looks gold, like my Playboy avatar
She's trying to appear virginal.

Trump's doing well, if only he doesn't get excited, go on too long and keeps his statements short and concise. He's doing pretty good at not interrupting (unlike in the first debate), but needs to avoid getting into over-talking arguments.
The occasional one-liner is fine (like his classic "because you'd be in jail"), but he needs to stay away from the tit for tat squabbling - it never makes him look good.

Yes. All they're talking about on TV now is Trump's "nasty woman" comment while Hillary was speaking.
I don't know why he does stuff like this. If you do it during your speaking time then back it up with something to demonstrate the point, fine. But, as all the newscasters are saying (even the ones in his camp) - this is just tomorrow's headline and it's yet another negative.

Trump has really been doing it for a year now, but he officially declared war on the United States.
Yeah now theres talk he wont accept an electorial vote. Yknow what that would mean, more headlines.....

Trump really needs to finish his thoughts/sentences. He says so many things that would only be understood by a) journalists and b) diehard supporters who are already knee-deep in every conspiracy and accusation.

Also, my favorite thing is Hillary saying something, Trump saying "WRONG," but then going silent for the next several accusations. Does he realize that actually just makes it look like he's ceding all the other points?

Also, my favorite thing is Hillary saying something, Trump saying "WRONG," but then going silent for the next several accusations. Does he realize that actually just makes it look like he's ceding all the other points?
That's what I was thinking, she'd say about 5 bad things, and he'd say "wrong" on one, and nothing for the others, which made him look worse. I also don't understand how he justifies everything morally wrong he did by saying it's Hillary's fault the laws weren't in place to stop him, and that's meant to make it fine.