THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Forgot to mention that my buddy and I completed our Halloween album called Halloween IV: What Nightmares are Made of. He's already made three before we met, and decided to include me on this one. Unlike the others, which were mostly cover songs, this is mostly original songs. The track listing goes...

1. What Nightmares are Made of (Intro) [original]
2. Jaws
3. Pumpkin Patch (original)
4. Suspiria
5. The Hammer Curse (original by Swan)

Fun times!

Did you pick up anything at the store?
Me Before You and a short documentary on J.M.W. Turner.

Forgot to mention that my buddy and I completed our Halloween album called Halloween IV: What Nightmares are Made of. He's already made three before we met, and decided to include me on this one. Unlike the others, which were mostly cover songs, this is mostly original songs. The track listing goes...

1. What Nightmares are Made of (Intro) [original]
2. Jaws
3. Pumpkin Patch (original)
4. Suspiria
5. The Hammer Curse (original by Swan)

Fun times!
Can't wait to hear it!

Master of My Domain
What Nightmares are Made of
A pillow with both sides warm, a remote stuck in a couch, and fruit cake.

I could've picked up Charlie's Angels and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle for 50 cents each, but I feel like it would've been less of a waste to just throw a dollar in the trashcan.
I don't blame you, MV. No need for to own two copies.

This is definitely my favourite avatar. It has sparked two seperate The Wire discussions in PMs, it is just a matter of time til a The Wire thread is made or one is bumped

This is definitely my favourite avatar. It has sparked two seperate The Wire discussions in PMs, it is just a matter of time til a The Wire thread is made or one is bumped
I was gonna make a new The Wire thread, but I did a search and saw Yoda already did a Wire-rewatch thread and bumped that instead.

Heres my review of the series if anyones interested

www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=45197&page=7post=1597011

you guys know my love for Billy Talent and this performance + this crowd is AMAZING. You need to see this I wish I was there back in 2009.

I made a tweeter for my moosic cause Dandan the Metcalf Man told me tooooooooooo

https://twitter.com/spiralvi

GASP!

Really???? I haven't heard this. Time to go check.

Not another '80s singer!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.