The return of Supergirl (Yay!)

Tools    

I thought Supergirl had been cancelled by CBS and I was right, but, to my recent surprise and delight, the CW picked it up and have already done 5 episodes into season 2. I watched the first two episodes of season 2 yesterday and the show is continuing to kill it, despite the change in network...CBS messed up here giving this one up...now if someone will make my day and let me know that CMT picked up Nashville.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I thought Supergirl had been cancelled by CBS and I was right, but, to my recent surprise and delight, the CW picked it up and have already done 5 episodes into season 2. I watched the first two episodes of season 2 yesterday and the show is continuing to kill it, despite the change in network...CBS messed up here giving this one up...now if someone will make my day and let me know that CMT picked up Nashville.

In addition to the CW picking up "Supergirl", they also announced that there will be crossover episodes between all four of their superhero shows, "Supergirl", "The Flash", "Arrow", and "DC Legends of Tomorrow".

And yes, CMT picked up "Nashville". The "Nashville" season 5 premiere date will be on Thursday, January 5, at 9/8c, and it will be a two-hour premiere.

And yes, CMT picked up "Nashville". The "Nashville" season 5 premiere date will be on Thursday, January 5, at 9/8c, and it will be a two-hour premiere.[/quote]

Best news I've had all week!

And yes, CMT picked up "Nashville". The "Nashville" season 5 premiere date will be on Thursday, January 5, at 9/8c, and it will be a two-hour premiere.
Best news I've had all week!

According to the articles I read, most of the cast is returning with a few exceptions:

Connie Britton (Rayna Jaymes) will leave the series after she appears in 10 of the upcoming 22 episodes, and Will Chase (Luke Wheeler) and Aubrey Peeples (Layla Grant) will not return, but they might be back for a few episodes to wrap up their storylines, although they would not be back as series regulars.

According to the articles I read, most of the cast is returning with a few exceptions:

Connie Britton (Rayna Jaymes) will leave the series after she appears in 10 of the upcoming 22 episodes, and Will Chase (Luke Wheeler) and Aubrey Peeples (Layla Grant) will not return, but they might be back for a few episodes to wrap up their storylines, although they would not be back as series regulars.
I'm OK with Luke and Layla leaving...Luke was turning into a jerk and I never liked Layla, but it will be weird without Rayna.

I'm OK with Luke and Layla leaving...Luke was turning into a jerk and I never liked Layla, but it will be weird without Rayna.

I like Rayna, but I'll be okay with her leaving as long as she takes her kids with her.

A system of cells interlinked
Cat