Sun is Shining - Weather is Sweet (the reggae enclave)

Tools    

To be honest I'd rather not Dani thanks - I'll stick with the original even though I don't mind a bit of dubstep here and there

Appreciate the thunk tho'.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
To be honest I'd rather not Dani thanks - I'll stick with the original even though I don't mind a bit of dubstep here and there

Appreciate the thunk tho'.

I thought that initially as well but it's the quietness of the wingsuiting combined with jarry sorta dubsteppy stuff that dragged me in. Worth a watch just for jokke who is such a talented wingsuiter. Not a huge fan of dub step but I thought this whole combination worked really well. Got me all tingly but chilled at the same time.

I totally understand the music is not for the purist, though.

I thought that initially as well but it's the quietness of the wingsuiting combined with jarry sorta dubsteppy stuff that dragged me in. Worth a watch just for jokke who is such a talented wingsuiter. Not a huge fan of dub step but I thought this whole combination worked really well. Got me all tingly but chilled at the same time.

I totally understand the music is not for the purist, though.
Yeah, the combo just didn't do it for me but then again (a) I don't like heights and (b) that song is an absolute classic that is close to my heart so it was very much fighting an uphill battle from the get-go lol.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah, the combo just didn't do it for me but then again (a) I don't like heights and (b) that song is an absolute classic that is close to my heart so it was very much fighting an uphill battle from the get-go lol.
LOL. I actually thought it would go down like a lead balloon. I just wanted to share the wing suiting which is CRAY CRAY! I get vertigo these days but strangely, that vid doesnt give it to me.

The Bassies - I don't mind

The Melodians - You don't need me