Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

I was going to look for a "Who killed Mr Burns" kind of picture. But instead of that google suggested while there was only "who killed" one of the guesses was "who killed Harambe" and that's pretty convenient since Tongo is the one who died

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	s.png
Views:	338
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	27231  

Submitted my guesses, I know a few are going to piss me off when I see what they are.
Yeah, there are 3-4 that I know I've seen before, I just can't place them. I'm definitely going to be kicking myself once I find out what they are.

How quaint, too bad you are asleep...
A FBI Agent Never Sleeps for you have fallen for my perfect Disguise Ever. Fox Mulder is who you see but In fact I am really.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Can we send in changes or additions before the deadline? Just use the newer time stamp? Just wondering, I am cool either way.
Yes. I will accept updates and changes, but the last submitted message will be the time stamp.

Sent. That catholic skirt one is going to tick me off. I know I have seen that VCR case a thousand times when I worked at Blockbuster.

That skirt is one of the ones bothering me as well. I know I know it, I just...can't think of it.

I should probably just send my list, but I'm still hoping that movie will magically come to me sometime throughout the day haha

There are quite a few blank spots on my list (like...half of it). I considered submitting hilariously wrong guesses for them, but decided against it. I did make educated guesses for the couple that were bothering me, though they're definitely wrong. So I'm only confident of about half my answers haha.

There are quite a few blank spots on my list (like...half of it). I considered submitting hilariously wrong guesses for them, but decided against it. I did make educated guesses for the couple that were bothering me, though they're definitely wrong. So I'm only confident of about half my answers haha.
I just guessed a lot of them in the end. Two or three were obvious but the rest extremely hard.