THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Hi guys haven't been able to get on the site there was something wrong with my laptop I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack

If anyone has seen some of both shows in a match could they please vote to break the tie for the TV Tournament. Thanks.

Er - Sean 1 vs Almost Human - Cosmic 1

The Leftovers - Topsy 1 vs One Punch Man - Justin 1

I decided there needs to be a movie called Werebitch, about a preppy rich chick who becomes a werewolf and only feasts on attractive guys.

I decided there needs to be a movie called Werebitch, about a preppy rich chick who becomes a werewolf and only feasts on attractive guys.
Is arthouse horror better than mainsteam, or does it really matter?

Is arthouse horror better than mainsteam, or does it really matter?
Depends on what you want it to be, I guess.

Depends on what you want it to be, I guess.
Scary. I can count how many movies have actually scared me, but theyve all been mainstream.

Just had a heart-stopping moment. Some people brought a found dog in to be scanned for a microchip (it didn't have one). They put it in the back of their truck and as they pulled out of the parking spot, it jumped out of the truck. It was tethered to the vehicle and the leash was long enough that all four paws were on the ground, but they didn't notice her. I ran outside and chased after them through the parking lot but they didn't see/hear me or the dog and I couldn't stop them before they pulled out into the street. As I was walking back to the office, I saw them drive past and went over to the truck. The dog's feet were all torn up but thankfully didn't seem to be any worse off than that. I'm grateful that she didn't end up with more serious injuries. I was having visions of the poor dog being dragged to death a la Vacation or the collar coming off and it getting run over. I'm also very angry that people put dogs in truck beds like that, especially when it's not even their dog and they don't know how it'll act. it's so dangerous.

Also, I'm too fat and out of shape for this *****!