Angelina Jolie Detached Herself from Brad Pitt's Penis

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Thoughts and prayers to the Kardasian family. They face at least a month without any headlines.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Thoughts and prayers to the Kardasian family. They face at least a month without any headlines.

"The ability to destroy a marriage is insignificant next to the power of the Farce" - Darth Vader (modified)

Just caught this headline on Yahoo...

Here’s What Kim Kardashian West’s $770 Makeup Routine Consists Of

Danielle Fontana September 21, 2016

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
400 million euros is at stake!
jolie was busy traveling around and getting skinnier and unsexy
she was not a jewel when she married pitt and worse, pitt cleaned her way around the industry by
buying damaging evidence that will surely get her on the black list

too bad, jolie is not smart as Barbara eden.
So, the humanitarian work Jolie has been doing is useless... As she is skinny and unsexy now she lost her value as a woman so it's her fault and Pitt can find a newer better version of a celebrity to pose around Hollywood... Seems legit.

Apparently Johnny Depp has been sniffing around her to "consolidate" her over the break up.
Just a couple weeks after he was dumped as well.

So, we'll probably have Angelina Johnny soon. Maybe Jolie Depp? Johngelina?

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, because obviously the woman who just split up with a man over abuse-related reasons will end up with another man whose abusive tendencies are already a matter of very public record.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I was wrong, only took them a week to steal back all the press attention, whether by design or stupidity or perhaps both.

Angelina Jolie Detached Herself from Brad Pitt's Penis
WRONG! She cut it off and took it with her...

Brad gets visitation, with strings attached. The initial visit is with a therapist present and the therapist then has the power to either allow Brad subsequent unmonitored visits or insist on being present whenever he's around the kids.

Delusions caused by malnourishment. I think Angie should eat a huge flippin hamburger with everything on it, before she makes any more claims and accusations. What a twit.

Brad Pitt Investigation Ends, ‘No Proof’ of Child Abuse Found
http://www.etonline.com/news/202334_...d_abuse_found/

obviously something happened as she actually divorced her husband over it.

I was wrong, only took them a week to steal back all the press attention, whether by design or stupidity or perhaps both.
they pay for press,which is how they got famous in the first place

Brad Pitt was spotted looking rather lean and drawn this past Saturday as he clambered onto a BMW motorcycle in Los Angeles, says "Celebrity Connected"

The Shawnee-born 53-year-old had zipped himself into a pale grey bomber jacket, emphasizing his slender legs in a pair of fitted jeans.

His apparent weight loss comes months ahead of shooting on Ad Astra, directed by James Gray, whose latest film The Lost City Of Z Brad helped produce.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
OMG I thought I had fallen back into the sewer of imdb actor boards.

The truth is in here
Oh gee, who thought Brad Pitt, with such fatherly talents and, uuuuh... *reads cue card* ... loving nature... would get divorced from Angelina Jolie?!