MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Unbelievable the Yankees didn't want him to hit 700 with them.
That was truly an ugly slap in the face to him. Obviously those old wounds never completely scabbed over.

8/16:In the middle of what has been a very productive month, Miguel Cabrera exited last night's game in the fourth inning with with a left bicep strain. He is officially listed as day-to-day, but manager Brad Ausmus and others in the Tiger camp don't seem to believe that the injury is too serious. Miggy is batting .310 with 27 HR and 77 RBI, so any time missed will be a blow for fantasy owners.--Displaced Tigers Fan

He will probably play thru it, but it will surely affect his production.

A system of cells interlinked
Sayonara McCann!

Good riddance!

I present to you all the worst cast of closers in MoFo Fantasy Baseball history!

Tony Cingrani
Brandon Maurer
and newbie Fernando Salas!

Feel the heat! .....and if you happen feel any please let me know

I present to you all the worst cast of closers in MoFo Fantasy Baseball history!

Tony Cingrani
Brandon Maurer
and newbie Fernando Salas!

Feel the heat! .....and if you happen feel any please let me know
All of my closers were traded and are now setup men at their new teams.

Seriously. Kudos to you for the great stuff this past week. Not only overtaking me and Lem in 2nd, but now just a hair out of first.

Just look out!

I was trying to find a picture from Duck Hunt where all the ducks are getting away, but I didn't, so just imagine I posted it.

But yeah, we've got quite a pileup at the top now. Anything could happen. I'm pretty sure Mark will regain a bit of distance in the next week, but with over a month still left...

Thanks to whoever for giving me Jackie Bradley Jr.
ah! Theres gloating pleasure of having the #1 waiver position.

You dont want Bradley Jr Rauld, you want Neil Walker

In other news:

"Baseball Season Ends Early. In an unprecedented move by the MLB commission, The Official 2016 MLB season has been declared complete. Thanks Obama!"

....only 27 more points to go!!! Im comin for ya's!!!! Im not holding back! Here it comes!

* from Animal House

Thanks to whoever for giving me Jackie Bradley Jr.
yes, thanks for giving him Bradley so his stats can drop lower, lol

Unbelievable the Yankees didn't want him to hit 700 with them.
you gotta hit the ball to hit homeruns....