A God Called Crystal Pepsi

Tools    

Crystal Pepsi

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It died the year i was born!

Everytime i heard of it i just thought it was regular pepsi but clear. Actually kinda want to try it now you've said it tastes different.

I remembered seeing Crystal Pepsi adverts on tv when I was really young, but I never actually tried it. This re-release randomly showed up on shelves here about a month ago, so I had to try it despite not being much of a heavy soft drink consumer.

My room mate wasn't a fan, but I enjoyed it. I even bought another bottle when I went to see a movie a week or so later. SC's description of it being a combination of Sprite/7up and Pepsi is pretty spot on. I don't normally drink Coke or Pepsi because it leaves a gross, heavy sensation on my teeth, and unfortunately the Crystal Pepsi does the same. But it's nice as a novelty, and I like the nostalgic branding.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I would love to support SC on this, but I just can't bring myself to it. It has nothing to do with the product itself, but the original marketing campaign. The unholy marriage of Sammy Hagar and the voodoo curse that he put Eddie under in order to record "Right Now". Talk about advertising that was burned into your brain.