Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

My favorite Trump thing this whole election cycle still might be the tweet with the taco salad. Mexicans love me. Douche.

Trump now says he plans to legalize some undocumented immigrants:

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will include finding a way to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants, according to three people who attended a meeting between the candidate and Hispanic leaders on Saturday at Trump Tower in New York.
Why do I get the feeling the same people who defended him tooth and nail because illegal immigration must be stopped will still defend him if he does this?

Ha! I knew it!

Report: Trump discussed continuing ‘Apprentice’ from White House

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump reportedly discussed with an NBC executive continuing "The Apprentice" reality show from the White House if he were elected president, long before he launched his bid.

The anecdote was reported in June by Vanity Fair contributing editor Sarah Ellison, but appeared to go largely unnoticed until she was interviewed on "The Takeaway" podcast over the weekend.

"[NBCUniversal Chief Executive Steve Burke and Trump] outlined, presumably fantastically, that Trump should run for president; and on the off chance that he won, he would continue to star in 'The Apprentice' from within the White House," Ellison wrote about a 2011 conversation between the two.

Ellison discusses in the podcast Trump's fascination with TV ratings, but notes that the networks, not the GOP nominee, are making money off his media strategy.

"That is the main takeaway here is that Trump doesn't distinguish between what an audience would be, that you can actually monetize, and what the political electorate is, that would actually go out and vote for someone."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...gnc?li=BBnb7Kz

2,150 punches thrown, zero landed
I guess you haven't seen the polls.

Anyway, in keeping with the analogy: you don't have to land any punches when your opponent's constantly punching themselves.

Donald Trump hurls Twitter attacks at ‘Morning Joe’ co-hosts

Just one day after Donald Trump's new campaign manager claimed her boss "doesn't hurl personal insults," the GOP nominee took to his favorite social media platform to direct his venom — in the most personal way possible — at the co-hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"Tried watching low-rated @Morning_Joe this morning, unwatchable! @morningmika is off the wall, a neurotic and not very bright mess," Trump said of Mika Brzezinski, who co-hosts the program with Joe Scarborough.

Trump then went a step further.

"Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!" Trump tweeted.

The tweet appears to invoke rumors surrounding the nature of Scarborough and Brzezinski's off-air relationship.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/don...nUc?li=BBnbfcL

This might be of interest to a Trump supporter actually. This is a Playboy interview Donald Trump did in 1990. Some very interesting quotes. "Well even if I ever ran for office, I’d do better as a Democrat than as a Republican—and that’s not because I’d be more liberal, because I’m conservative. But the working guy would elect me. He likes me."

http://www.playboy.com/articles/play...ald-trump-1990

I liked this:

How large a role does pure ego play in your deal making and enjoyment of publicity?
Every successful person has a very large ego.

Every successful person? Mother Teresa? Jesus Christ?
Far greater egos than you will ever understand.

We're living in upside-down land. Donald taking all the heat, when it's Hillary who committed perjury, rigged the Democratic primary against Bernie Sanders, undermining democracy.

No wonder the world is a complete mess. Least we see where Yoda stands.

We're living in upside-down land. Donald taking all the heat, when it's Hillary who committed perjury, rigged the Democratic primary against Bernie Sanders, undermining democracy.
I don'y think Trump should be anywhere near the presidency himself other than that though agreed.

Meanwhile..

ABC News: Hillary Lied About Donor Access During 2009 Confirmation Hearing

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ABC.../23/id/744759/

The evidence that shows close ties between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department proves Hillary Clinton lied during her confirmation hearing in 2009, according to ABC News.

The network's Brian Ross said Tuesday morning Clinton vowed not to grant special access to foundation donors if she earned the confirmation to serve in the Obama administration. But she didn't stick to her promise, according to new documents released by Judicial Watch Monday.

Several emails show the Clinton State Department essentially showed favoritism to top donors of the Clinton Foundation by setting up personal meetings with Clinton, helping obtain a visa for members of a British soccer team, and facilitating a push to broadcast U2's Bono from the international space station.

"These new emails confirm that Hillary Clinton abused her office by selling favors to Clinton Foundation donors," Judicial Watch's president Tom Fitton said in a statement.

"There needs to be a serious, independent investigation to determine whether Clinton and others broke the law."

No wonder the world is a complete mess. Least we see where Yoda stands.
The world is a complete mess because people think you can tolerate awful candidates by pointing to the other candidate, rather than demanding their own be better. It's a mess because people talk themselves into false saviors. Sound familiar?

You can make the case that Hillary is worse, but that starts with a clear headed admission that Trump isn't a good candidate, or even a good person. Which should be obvious if talking about Hillary is the closest thing to a defense you can muster.

And by the way: if your answer for everything is that Hillary is awful and must be stopped at all costs, why on earth would you support the primary candidate who consistently polled the worst against her?

(I've asked this before.)

Least we see where Yoda stands.
Why you added this at the end, Ive no idea. Trying to turn people against Yoda? Because he was asking you to respond, to when he responded to you? Many, many times Nostro. Even though you couldnt refute, or even tried to, he has gone out of his way to keep it respectful and not personal. Wake up.

Really not trying to "start something", butr I sometimes wonder if you just blurt Trump crap out for attention, kinda like when you "left the forum" ...just a ploy for sympathy. How about instead, a substantial inarguable reason for supporting Trump? Dont say honesty or ethics cause hes had more lawsuits against him than any candidate in american history.