Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Lol who is this newbie?

You come on here with barely no posts yet and not any favorites in your profile and you just hate on every single good movie. I have to laugh.

One day you'll (hopefully) understand how wrong you were back then.
Reminds me of when I first joined -

2. The Grand Budapest Hotel

1. A Christmas Story

I don't think me and you are going to get along.

That's okay, because you're about to tell me that after all these years you've finally grown to appreciate its greatness and now rate it

Welcome to the human race...
Nah, A Christmas Story is pretty terrible.

Speaking of terrible...

The Inbetweeners 2 -

I was going to make it one full popcorn but nah.

THE MODEL
genre: drama
Language: English/danish
NETFLIX

wow this was an interesting one...first of all the movie feels really long-but not in a bad way.Emma leaves her parents,boyfriend and her smalltown life in Denmark to chase her dreams of becoming a model in Paris.When she gets there she meets an older photographer and falls head over heels-but things soon unravel.

There were definitly a few cliches,but things become cliche for a reason-they happen.alot. There is alot of things happening in this movie and some of it is borderline soap material but it doesnt feel that way.They managed to squeese alot of material into a 1:45 hour movie which is why i said it felt like a long movie but in a good way. The acting is at times really good and at times average-theres definitly some flaws and loose ends though.
I thought it was cool that they didnt make the main character all that likeable,this girl would usually be the sidekick in a movie-shes akward,looks like she hasnt eaten for the last couple of months,make some absolutely cringeworthy decisions and isnt the smiley,cheery girl you would normally find as the lead.

also i`ll leave you with this useless fun fact: the movie has popped up on netflix several times but i didnt watch it because i thought it was cara delevigne on the cover-turns out it isnt and they dont even look remotely alike

Lol who is this newbie?

You come on here with barely no posts yet and not any favorites in your profile and you just hate on every single good movie. I have to laugh.

One day you'll (hopefully) understand how wrong you were back then.
Doubt it. Gave Rushmore 3 chances, gets worse every time.

Anyways.

A Scorsese double bill.

Goodfellas -

Scorsese's crowning achievement. The definitive gangster flick, sorry Godfather.

Hugo -

An odd way to homage the classic age of cinema by using a medium that is killing film.

Anyways.

A Scorsese double bill.

Goodfellas -

Scorsese's crowning achievement. The definitive gangster flick, sorry Godfather.

Hugo -

An odd way to homage the classic age of cinema by using a medium that is killing film.
Hey this guy is alright

Anyways.

A Scorsese double bill.

Goodfellas -

Hugo -

It's more the NCFOM rating that bothers me, as you can see by my avatar.

Anyways, here's something we can pretty much agree with. I love Goodfellas too, same rating too I think, and Hugo is not that good of a film. I'm not as harsh with my rating but I'm not gonna argue a 2/5 rating for it.

How old are you anyways? And do you mind listing a couple of all time favorites?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Terrible. Decided to watch it at cinema. Worst decision ever.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dawn of the Planet Apes (2014)

Is that Conor McPherson's The Eclipse? I really like that movie. 7/10 isn't too bad, but I'd be interested in reading your thoughts on it.
Yeah it is. Maybe I'll do a short review like I did with The Keep.

Welcome to the human race...
I love it when I criticise a movie and people respond with reaction images from the movie in question. The Devil's Rejects, Into the Wild, and now this. I wonder what will be next.

Desperate Living -

Can't this Waters guy make a nice movie for once?

It's more the NCFOM rating that bothers me, as you can see by my avatar.

Anyways, here's something we can pretty much agree with. I love Goodfellas too, same rating too I think, and Hugo is not that good of a film. I'm not as harsh with my rating but I'm not gonna argue a 2/5 rating for it.

How old are you anyways? And do you mind listing a couple of all time favorites?

Hmm, what does my age have to do with it?

Some favourites off the top of my head.

Mulholland Dr
Chinatown
Ran
Spirited Away
Singin' In The Rain
The Pianist
Rear Window
Lawrence of Arabia

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I love it when I criticise a movie and people respond with reaction images from the movie in question. The Devil's Rejects, Into the Wild, and now this. I wonder what will be next.

Desperate Living -

Can't this Waters guy make a nice movie for once?

Suspect's Reviews

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I've been recommended "Missing" so I went and got it, and for some reason, the first 10-15 minutes didn't go by smoothly. The guy (the son I'm guessing) kinda annoyed me, and if this is a search and find kind of movie, I will delay it.

I saw "Z" many years ago, and I think they bashed me over the head (lol) with the "Was it an accident? Was it a government official?"