The MoFo 100 Worst Movies You've Seen: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

This is going to be hard. Most of the genuinely bad movies i've seen i saw as a kid and don't remember them that well, overall i try to avoid them. So there'll be some that technically aren't bad but i just hate anyway.

What I have listed as my worst 5 are movies that I absolutely despise. Just mentioning any of those names is enough to incite rage within me.

The other 20 are sort of irrelevant in comparison to those 5. And after #10 or so, the rest are sort of arbitrary (or at least they are right now). Usually if I don't like a movie that's really the end of the story because I don't put in the energy to actively hate it. A movie has to be absolutely terrible in order to really be memorable, and luckily I haven't come across too many of those yet.

Sent mine. This is the sort of list i really don't want to overthink and i have no intention of seeking out bad movies so i just did it quickly. Didn't end up with that many controversial choices, think i've seen enough genuinely bad movies to give most of the technically fine movies that i hate a break.

I know, that's why I was completely against it.

But w/e if enough MoFos choose to participate in a dozen lists at one time, they can have at it. I won't be participating anymore.

I have a GREAT idea.

Let's NOT do anymore countdowns at all!

Seriously, these planned events for MoFo are growing out of control. I don't care if I never participate in another countdown at all. I've barely popped into the '50s thread to say hello. In fact, I sent the rusty old gong to the junkyard.

Iroquois was saying last night that his next Top 100 Favorite Movies list will be made in 2021. That's five years from now. He has a Top 100 planned for five years from now. That's crazy.

You people only live once. Go ... have a life.

Omni has opened Pandora's Box.
The horror...

What have I wrought... by ASKING PEOPLE FOR A LIST OF 25 MOVIES!?

Am I so selfish to ASK SO MUCH!?

*commits suicide*

I know, that's why I was completely against it.

But w/e if enough MoFos choose to participate in a dozen lists at one time, they can have at it. I won't be participating anymore.
Uh, ok.

I have a GREAT idea.

Let's NOT do anymore countdowns at all!

Seriously, these planned events for MoFo are growing out of control. I don't care if I never participate in another countdown at all. I've barely popped into the '50s thread to say hello. In fact, I sent the rusty old gong to the junkyard.

Iroquois was saying last night that his next Top 100 Favorite Movies list will be made in 2021. That's five years from now. He has a Top 100 planned for five years from now. That's crazy.

You people only live once. Go ... have a life.
Dont look at me, Ive only done Holdens 70s Countdown and was doing this for yall. I aint a list junkie.

We really should only have 2 countdowns a year like it normally has been in the past.
Depends what everyone wants. Alot of people beside you are excited by this.

We really should only have 2 countdowns a year like it normally has been in the past.
*pulls out calculator* Let's be generous and say we have a 40s Countdown and no one participating has ever seen a 40s movie.

365 days a year / 2 = 182.5

Let's be even more generous and say every 40s movie is 2 hours long.

25 movies x 2 hours = 50 hours.

182.5 days a year x 24 hours = 4380 hours to see a minimum of 25 movies.

50 / 4380 = We only need 0.01 of that time.

I think we're making a bigger deal of these countdowns than is reasonably called for.

This is a narcissism forum. Everybody here thinks what we do is the most important sh*t going on in the world. Everybody's gonna know about all of our countdowns. Everybody's gonna know who wins the Hall of Fames. Who cares about following the Olympics when there's Survivor VI: Election Year and the new Country Music Song Tournament?

I believe we can all get along and come up with a working plan for Countdowns. MoFo is the nicest board on the internet! I've seen some really bad stuff, so be grateful MoFo exist! Even though we might have some disagreements, we're all still one big family here

We have done in the past, 2 big official MoFo Top 100 Countdowns. So we could continue with that plan, plus do bonus countdowns during the interim.

When the 50s Countdown is over and people are working on watching movies for whatever official countdown comes next...that is the time to run some fast & fun countdowns that don't involve watching movies and taking months to complete. Say a couple weeks for everyone to get in a list and then do the countdown quicker.

I believe we can all get along and come up with a working plan for Countdowns. MoFo is the nicest board on the internet! I've seen some really bad stuff, so be grateful MoFo exist! Even though we might have some disagreements, we're all still a family here

We have done in the past, 2 big official MoFo Top 100 Countdowns. So we could continue with that plan plus do bonus countdowns during the interim.

When the 50s Countdown is over and people are working on watching movies for whatever official countdown comes next...that is the time to run some fast & fun countdowns that don't involve watching movies and taking months to compete. Say a couple weeks for everyone to get in a list and then do the countdown quicker.
Thank you. This should be the easiest 25 everyones ever had to come up with. Theres no rush, its not a big deal. Im sure between now and the end of the 50s tourney people will see a lemon and think of this countdown.

The Happening people, The Happening.

I vote for a countdown counting down every possible countdown that can be counted. It should be the last thing Sexy sees right before his head explodes.

*pulls out calculator* Let's be generous and say we have a 40s Countdown and no one participating has ever seen a 40s movie.

365 days a year / 2 = 182.5

Let's be even more generous and say every 40s movie is 2 hours long.

25 movies x 2 hours = 50 hours.

182.5 days a year x 24 hours = 4380 hours to see a minimum of 25 movies.

50 / 4380 = We only need 0.01 of that time.

I think we're making a bigger deal of these countdowns than is reasonably called for.
Interesting Have you seen Dumbo or IDK Maybe Bambi or Fantasia. I have 24 films i have seen in the 40s ready in my filing cabinet.