Ned Starks Top 500 Films All Time.

Tools    

I think its Keanu's best work but too me ironically it seemed so much like Payback with Mel Gibson only Wick was our for revenge for kinda a better reason.

The Classics are kinda comical really. Godzilla 2000 isnt my favorite Zilla movie that would be the one with all the monsters against Godzilla and Mothra. I wont comment on any american attempts because they just cant blend the humor in that made the classics fun. Now 2000 has the best looking Japan Godzilla.

115 Starship Troopers
114 Avengers Age Of Ultron
113 The Hunchback Of Notra Dom
112 The Longest Yard---Burt Reynolds Classic
111 Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom.
110 Godzilla 2000
109 Wild Target
108 Die Hard with A Vengeance.

107Aladdin

Ned, thanks for Wild Target! I'd seen that a good while ago but forgot the title and who exactly was in it. Now I'll be shopping for that sucker.

Welcome welcome.

106 Friday The 13th

I know many didnt like the remake but I thought it was by far the scariest sickest Jason movies in years

Welcome to the human race...
How can this list take so long when you're only posting posters and videos for each entry?
This is all the result of exponential compartmentalisation. Back in the earliest days of the forum, there were simply "post your top 100" threads where people would cram complete titles-only top 100s in a single post. Then came the advent of the individual threads where turning it into a countdown with added pictures and write-ups. They inevitably went from 20 per post to 10 to 5 to 1 - in theory, this was a cunning move to milk the list for as much +rep as possible while also boosting one's post count (what with them still being seen as symbols of status back in the day). This was understandable if the films were getting sizeable write-ups to go with them, but since there are no set requirements for favourites lists, all you really need is the name and a pic or video to make it look more interesting than just a hundred posts with one movie title each (which would be bordering on spam anyway). This intertwines with the inherently thrilling nature of a countdown so that one is inclined to draw things out as much as possible in order to heighten readers' anticipation and keep them interested as to what could come next.

That isn't to say that Ned is doing this deliberately, mind you. I'm just offering my own theory as to why the current standard for a MoFo list is like this.

101 Ice Age

Just so you will know any negative questions will get no response except this one time. From what I gather no one has done a 500 list here. So I just wonder how fast is it suppose too be and things sometimes happen in life where you have too not be on computer every day.
Im trying to finish this up as fast as i can I am near 100 and at this pace should be done pretty soon.

Also I really have no system as to why i just wanted too do one movie per post for near the last 100 movies.