I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

I think tatmmw2 is the best user on MoFo!

So elegant, great taste, smart posts. Just amazing!
If only this could be my signature

Man, tat turns out to be the new Ned...
What's that suppose to mean . Also I was jelous of Tacitus for being called Tat, so thanks MM!

The funniest thing about Tat is how hard he tries to hide that english is his natural language. Possibly the worst kept secret of an alt account Ive ever seen.
I really don't understand this post, are you suggesting english is my first language?
I know I speak so gud but that's just make me blush :$

If you want to know how it works, tatmmw2 will tell you.
I send him a pm but he didn't reply yet

That's the best reaction in this whole thread!
Thank you, I do try :P

I love you, Rayel Kyrios !!!!!
lmao you need to get a life! Like omg it's so sad that this is the only way you can think of to get attention! XD Just curious but which mental institution would you like me to call for you?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Also I was jelous of Tacitus for being called Tat, so thanks MM!
Muy verde.

lmao you need to get a life! Like omg it's so sad that this is the only way you can think of to get attention! XD Just curious but which mental institution would you like me to call for you?
The one with all of the hot guys.

You are?? Lucky me!

I love you, Rayel Kyrios!!!!!
Hey guess what... **** off! ^-^

The one with all of the hot guys.
Nah I'll send you to one that makes you feel at home. One that's boring and lonely.

Don't speak that way, Rayel Kyrios. I happen to love you!
Go love a dog or some ****. That's the closest you'll get to an actual relationship in your life so might as well go make it last.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
You guys and gals are all delusional. It clearly says "I love you, Movie Max". This has been going on since 2002 now. Don't be jealous. Sexy Celebrity and Movie Max are going to have Sexy to the Max babies. Wait, I forgot to check the gender thread, which gender is Sexy Celebrity again?

You guys and gals are all delusional. It clearly says "I love you, Movie Max". This has been going on since 2002 now. Don't be jealous. Sexy Celebrity and Movie Max are going to have Sexy to the Max babies. Wait, I forgot to check the gender thread, which gender is Sexy Celebrity again?
If you are a woman there is no problem, if you are a man there is no problem either way I guess

Yeah, science will help us figure it out.

“Relax… what is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.”

If you are a woman, there's still a problem.
So true. For 14 years Sexy Celebrity has been promising to leave that partner for me. I guess it's back to movies for this lonely guy. I'll probably feel better about myself after watching Her (2013).