Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'd respond with something, but it's hard to type with only one hand.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

CR, there are lots of what I consider "old school" (except for Natalie) actresses, not dead babes (even though they have passed) that I think were beautiful:

Gail Russell:

Yes! Another Gail Russell fan. Some might not think she's all that pretty, but her attractiveness comes from her on screen personality. It's hard to describe, but it's her inner self that makes her unique. It's too bad she was so troubled and died way too young at only 36

I first noticed her in The Uninvited (1944). I think that's my favorite role of hers that I've seen. That and Angel and the Badman (1947)

Yes! Another Gail Russell fan. Some might not think she's all that pretty, but her attractiveness comes from her on screen personality. It's hard to describe, but it's her inner self that makes her unique. It's too bad she was so troubled and died way too young at only 36

I first noticed her in The Uninvited (1944). I think that's my favorite role of hers that I've seen. That and Angel and the Badman (1947)
This reminded me of these 2 girls (i.e. women) I used to work with - they job-shared so I'd be with one half the week and the other the rest of the week.

Now Girl A was stunning, but stand offish - she was married & had kids so maybe that combined with being a real looker contributed. She wasn't overtly snobbish or anything, and she was nice enough once I got to know her, but the fact that her boundaries were set was always clear. She seemed very prim and proper, but was physically just about perfect. (She also smelled nice - I think it was Chanel #5?)

Girl B had a nice body, but I swear her face looked like Marty Feldman, complete with big nose, frizzy hair and eyes going in different directions. But here's the thing - everything she did was sexy. The way she talked, the way she moved... she was flirtatious and playful. She'd find excuses to make physical contact. She'd turn guys on just by talking at them or batting the eyelashes of her off-center eyes & the guys would just fall over themselves around her.

It's almost like Girl B compensated for her looks by developing a killer body and a very alluring & flirtatious personality while Girl A, who already had a stunning face & nice bod, did the opposite. It's like she put up walls to keep the wolves at bay.

I'd respond with something, but it's hard to type with only one hand.
"Operator I don't have the use of my arms; could you dial a number for me?"

WARNING: spoilers below
Manhunter for those who don't recognize it .

Yes! Another Gail Russell fan. Some might not think she's all that pretty, but her attractiveness comes from her on screen personality.
I can't imagine people (especially people that were fans of her when she was alive and popular) not thinking she wasn't all that pretty...her eyes alone just knock me out! And when I saw Angel and the Badman (the first time I'd seen her), I thought that John Wayne should have no other leading lady in his films. This, even though I was a naive kid who didn't realize that he'd scores of other movies and was married. They just gelled so well. I heard that the Duke had helped her out when she later had trouble with alcohol and money, but it just wasn't meant to be for her I guess. What a shame.

Well, other than TAatB, i saw her in the one you mentioned, The Uninvited, The Wake of the Red Witch, and I believe Seven Men From Now with Randolph Scott, although it's been so long I can't quite remember the movie. A lot of Randolph Scott movies kind of run together in my mind for me, he made so many Westerns.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Too tomboyish. Can't see anything sexy in her, but it's just my opinion.

Too tomboyish. Can't see anything sexy in her, but it's just my opinion.
I saw it and I thought the same, that's why I said it, many will disagree but I just have to! I didn't saw a photo with a dress and hiding the tatoos because if I showed any picture people would just classifed her as a steryotipe

and Ingrid Pitt:
She was great, Ingrid Pitt. She and her husband wrote a Doctor Who story in the eighties that didn't get produced but in 2010 became an audio drama, The Macros. I liked it; it was atmospheric and it partly involved the Philadelphia Experiment.