Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Maybe Trump knows "Win or Lose, I can make SOOOOO much money with my 'brand'".

He'll write a book, some rich people who love him will buy his overpriced land that will go up. Steaks, shirts, etc etc etc.

And he loves attention, and the media is giving it to him. He raised only 2% of what Hillary raised a few weeks ago, and were still tied.... That tells me that Hillary is struggling to beat a total imbecile.. They are both jokes, but Hillary is trying to pretend to be a calming influence, but her record makes me like her less than Trump.

Clint Eastwood Prefers
Donald Trump

Clint and Scott Eastwood interview, esquire.com

Award-winning actor and film director Clint Eastwood tells Esquire magazine that he "would have to go for Trump" in the upcoming presidential election.
"...he's onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells."
ESQ: But if the choice is between Hillary and Trump, what do you do?

CE: That's a tough one, isn't it? I'd have to go for Trump … you know, 'cause she's declared that she's gonna follow in Obama's footsteps. There's been just too much funny business on both sides of the aisle. She's made a lot of dough out of being a politician. I gave up dough to be a politician. I'm sure that Ronald Reagan gave up dough to be a politician.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Eastwood.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	26506  

Sigourney Weaver in a surprising move gave her support to Hillary Clinton.

Actress Sigourney Weaver showed her public support for Hillary Clinton in giving a speech during the Democratic National Convention on July 27, 2016.

Clints too humble. Actually he would make a much better President than Trump. His name sounds cooler too -
President Clint Eastwood

hahhaaaa!

i like this Trump guy character-wise (normally). I guess all this excentricity and agression are here only because of polytics. If I had to choose I'd vote for him, but i don't even think it matters who's predident. He/her is just a 100% puppet of the real bastards who rule the world.

On the possible GOP benefits of the Trump nomination:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/06/us...mic-views.html

Some moderates see it as a change to realign the GOP.

But some common ideas suggest their proposed road map for the party:

• Reject additional tax cuts for those making more than $250,000 a year, but expand breaks for low- and middle-income workers through tax credits for children, the earned-income tax credit or a new wage subsidy using tax dollars to bring low wages toward the local median level.

• Promote the benefits of global trade agreements, but help displaced workers.

• Rule out privatizing Social Security and Medicare, and reassure workers they will be exempt from cost-cutting.

• Acknowledge that the Affordable Care Act is here to stay, but push for market-oriented changes.

• Disavow mass deportations and promote the economic benefits of legalizing longtime workers who are in the country illegally, but reduce the legal entry of less-skilled immigrants.
Seems like it'd require a Trump thrashing to allow the GOP to be open to it (if it's close, it might just be brushed off as "rigged", and not an existential crisis).

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I read that. I don't know if that was a ringing endorsement. Sounds more like Dirty Harry was picking Trump not because he actually likes him so much as he doesn't like Hilary. Clint Eastwood far prefers those damn kids keeping off his lawn these days.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Trump seems to be self destructing, must be crap being American and having to choose between those 2.

Trump seems to be self destructing, must be crap being American and having to choose between those 2.
Whats funny in a way, is there wasnt much there to self-destruct. This is easily the most outrageous and pathetic election ever. Ever!

Edit - Unless Gore did win the 2000 election, then thats the worst one, and this is second worst one. hmph

He is...and we don't.
That's right. You don't have to vote at all here, and as far as I know in America neither. That would best. F* 'em! I never voted in my life because I know for whoever I vote, I vote for evil.

Whats funny in a way, is there wasnt much there to self-destruct. This is easily the most outrageous and pathetic election ever. Ever!

Edit - Unless Gore did win the 2000 election, then thats the worst one, and this is second worst one. hmph
Tongo, you don't like Gore?

That's right. You don't have to vote at all here, and as far as I know in America neither. That would best. F* 'em! I never voted in my life because I know for whoever I vote, I vote for evil.
Yes, with Trump and Hillary we have two shades of evil. I'm voting for Jill Stein of the Green Party.

Tongo, you don't like Gore?
I wanted Gore to win, I was saying if he really got screwed, then thats the worst election.