Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

This is not like a game of Sheep because nothing about this challenge is EVEN.

Both teams are not on the same level. There is no balance. It would be more balanced if both teams had to guess the responses of the same person.

I really do not believe it's fair at all that the teams get a different person to read the mind of. There are SO MANY FACTORS that change how each team can determine the correct answer. So many differences between Donnie and Omnizoa. It's not fair. This is a luck challenge, and it's not balanced/even. One team is going to have an advantage over the other because of the different subjects they're guessing about.

It's like one team is put in a room with Jesus Christ. The other team is put in a room with Hannibal Lecter.

Which team has the most members getting out of the room alive? That's what this challenge is like!

This is not like a game of Sheep because nothing about this challenge is EVEN.
Both teams are not on the same level. There is no balance. It would be more balanced if both teams had to guess the responses of the same person.

I really do not believe it's fair at all that the teams get a different person to read the mind of. There are SO MANY FACTORS that change how each team can determine the correct answer. So many differences between Donnie and Omnizoa. It's not fair. This is a luck challenge, and it's not balanced/even. One team is going to have an advantage over the other because of the different subjects they're guessing about.

They understand perfectly that they have an advantage, Daniel M.

Change the damn task now.

They understand perfectly that they have an advantage, Daniel M.

Change the damn task now.
He's left Sexy. It's done. You tried though.

Lotsa luck in the challenge .

Whine, whine, whine....you don't need to know Omni's gender to guess Omni's answers!

If anything the challenge is easier for Blue team as Omni has made a zillion post since joining and everyone has had a chance to read em. All we know about Donnie is he likes Trump.
There's a good chance im not even voting for Trump, nor am I happy that he's the nominee.

I should have known a Survivor game ran by the most BOGUS Survivor winner ever was gonna be a total disaster.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Crooked.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	384.0 KB
ID:	26443  

I should have known a Survivor game ran by the most BOGUS Survivor winner ever was gonna be a total disaster.
Oh no he was NOT a bogus winner Daniels Survivor win in LATVERIA was the most difficult win achieved in any Survivor, and he did it all on his own steam, with no help from anyone in challenges or strategy. Him coming back into the game was a ridiculous longshot as it was completley up to someone else. Now if you seriously think TUS is Wolfsbane, then he got one over on TUS. That return was more deserved than the Hard To Kill power that game.

Wow that game was powers laden. In tabletops we'd have called it "Monty Haul" Thats not good.

Whoops, I though you were a Trump supporter.
I support him over Hillary, and since I dont want to throw my vote right in the trash I probably will vote for him.

I was a big Rubio supporter, but it didn't work out for Ltitle Marco

He was (I think?) the only Survivor winner who had been ELIMINATED already -- then came back -- and beat a person (by one vote) who HADN'T been eliminated.

Really screwed up. I was not impressed by his game. Rhys was absolutely the real winner.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wolfsbane and I were on at the same time tons of times so I still don't get why people think that. Whatever.

Suspect's Reviews

Tonight? How many hours from now is tonight for Crooked Daniel?