2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

NP. Sorry for the crappy situation. Hopefully he signs on again soon.
no worries....not your fault and an honest mistake.

A system of cells interlinked
Sent Urza a quick PM here on the site - hopefully we hear from him soon.

FINALLY!!!

Marlins reinstated 2B Dee Gordon from suspension.
Gordon will return to the Marlins' starting lineup on Tuesday night against the Cardinals after missing the last 80 games while serving out a performance-enhancing suspension. He didn't hit the ball very well on his minor league rehab assignment, but the 28-year-old second baseman is obviously capable of having a huge fantasy impact down the stretch this season. Derek Dietrich will be shifted into more of a utility role.

Yoda gave up Aroldis Chapman to Rauld...for Jose Bautista.

Looks like the Ducks will have another surge coming.

We shall see. Couldn't sit on such a big Saves lead, though. Amusingly, while considering the deal I found a Rest-of-Season ranking that had them literally right next to each other, anyway.

A system of cells interlinked
In other saves news, the LA Dodgers have one of the best closers in the league in Kenley Jansen. This of course means they are trying desperately to land Wade Davis before the trade deadline.

Ladies and Gentleman: Welcome to baseball.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
If I didn't have all this offense I wouldn't have made that trade. I have 8 guys that have hit over 20 Home runs this year, and not a one of them is named Jose Bautista.

If I didn't have all this offense I wouldn't have made that trade. I have 8 guys that have hit over 20 Home runs this year, and not a one of them is named Jose Bautista.

True, true. You were ridiculously flush on offense.

Anyways I have gone full Tongo mode this year. I only have 4 players left that I drafted.
You know what they say, never go "Full Tongo"

Tired of my bottom dwelling ways. Hunter Pence is close to returning, and has batted near .500 with 3 HRs in 20 at bats in AAA. Soon. Who knows with Brantley.

Trea Turners OBP has been solid, and has been hitting RBIs, had to grab him. Him with BHam, Im all set for bags ROS.

I wonder where Tongs would be if he had stayed with his drafted team...
Worse than I am now Mister! Every move Tongo make a winner.

Yea...Machado, Scherzer...

Bums!
Well, I turned Sherzerr into Miggy, and Manny into Kershaw. We could go on and on with this, and on, and on...........I should just name my team Wal-Mart.