Yes, it's Al C.R. Gore!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	firstmeeting.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	26343  

Bring it Cosmic , Ill let you play Frank Underwood if you want
Putin automatically wins Survivor. He is best. 140% of Russians agree.

Though honestly I am sort of interested in playing. But I've never seen one played before and have a feeling that I wouldn't be very good at it haha.

Though honestly I am sort of interested in playing. But I've never seen one played before and have a feeling that I wouldn't be very good at it haha.
Its only a game and Dans probably wont be time intensive like the others have been cause hes just not on as much as other hosts. Join for gosh sakes, play Baron Mordo!!

1. MonnoM as MonnoM

2. Topsy as President Topsy Spears

3. TONGO as President TONGO Underwood

4. Sexy Celebrity as President George W Sexy

5. Seanc as Sgt. Sean Mackie

6. Rhys as Rhys Trump

7. donniedarko as President Donnie Nixon

8. rauldc14 as President Raul J. Whitmore

9. Justin Jiraffe as King Jiroffrey

10. Omnizoa as Ryuzaki

11. Friendly Mushroom as Light Yagami

12. Nope1172 as Governor Arnold Nopezenegger

13. Hit Girl as Hit Girl Hanson

14. tatmmw2 as EviTat Peron

15. Citizen Rules as Al C.R. Gore

Just jump in, horse and all!

Yeah Cosmic Runaway if you join that makes 16, which would mean we'd most likely have a final 3. Have to have an odd number for the jury.

I'm happy that, despite a lot of terrible, terrible character choices (some that have absolutely NOTHING to do with politics) ... that Trump and Schwarzenegger are still represented, and I didn't have to play them.

Okay, I will stop creeping the thread as Putin and actually join.

Join for gosh sakes, play Baron Mordo!!
While Baron Mordo would be a good choice, I think it would be more fun to choose a real political figure.

Usual Suspect should be Putin if he decides to play. Pretty sure he posted at least five pictures of himself riding horses to change peoples minds haha.
While I like the sound of "A Runaway Putin" (makes it seem like there's a Putin on the loose), and like the idea of posting random Putin memes, if there is someone else who would like to play as Putin I can always be the current Canadian Prime Minister.

It would be appropriate because just like I don't know how to play this game, he doesn't know how to run Canada. But he is fun to watch.

So now I'm torn. Putin or Trudeau?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
While I do absolutely love playing these games, this is yet another Survivor that I'm going to sit out. Being everyone's #1 target from the get-go makes the game this sick twisted version of fun/terrible. Throw in the fact that a few people will drop out and the fact that someone almost always takes everything way too personally, I'm just not into it right now. Also, no, I'm still not Wolfsbane or Mr.Sparkle.

I hardly have time to post on this site as it is, I would be useless to my team.

On a side note, an update of sorts for those who were apart of Latvaria; my buddy is doing pretty well. He's back at home, moving around. Seems like himself again.

Suspect's Reviews

After some deliberation, I have made a decision. I am joining as...

Justin Trudeau
Prime Minister of Canada 2015 - Current

Trudeau is the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada, leader of the Liberal Party, and the son of Pierre Trudeau, the 15th Prime Minister of Canada. He is the second youngest Prime Minister in the country's history. The internet loves him and his good looks, but also loves to mock his lack of experience, carefree attitude, and have taken to calling him a useful idiot. But MoFos, the gloves are off on, so don't expect too many "sorry!"s and "thank you"s.

1. MonnoM as MonnoM

2. Topsy as President Topsy Spears

3. TONGO as President TONGO Underwood

4. Sexy Celebrity as President George W Sexy

5. Seanc as Sgt. Sean Mackie

6. Rhys as Rhys Trump

7. donniedarko as President Donnie Nixon

8. rauldc14 as President Raul J. Whitmore

9. Justin Jiraffe as King Jiroffrey

10. Omnizoa as Ryuzaki

11. Friendly Mushroom as Light Yagami

12. Nope1172 as Governor Arnold Nopezenegger