The Looney Tunes Hall of Fame

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
haha same here. I think i'll leave that one to last and do a post about the trilogy.

Or you can watch them next, and do your post about the trilogy tomorrow.

Lol,poor ol`Donald.
I love his sailor suit. Theres a part where his head gets stuck in it and he starts breathing bubbles-is it meant as a nodge to Mickey Mouse? It sorta looks like his head at some part.
my favourite part was at the end where it gets stuck in the tree and comes back oh and the small part singing on the radio gave me such nostalgia!
I very much enjoy this episode!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	donald.png
Views:	111
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	26318  

Carrotblanca

Decent nom Topsy but my bias towards the classic era and Mel Blanc who i think would have did a better job with the impressions. Sorry for being a bit hard on it Topsy, i at least really like your other nom and am looking forward to seeing it again.
No worries at all. I can defo see why its not to everyones taste- its,aswell as the other things you mentioned,a bit darker than usual looney tunes.
i had a difficult time deciding between that one and this one

y favourite part was at the end where it gets stuck in the tree and comes back
And starts knocking the door? My favourite part too, just ridiculous cartoon mechanics at its best.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 Century

I decided to start of this HoF with a true Looney Tunes classic. This has always been one of my favorite cartoons, and I was upset when GBG beat me to the punch nominating it. One of the reasons I love Looney Tunes so much is because of their simplicity, and this is a prime example. There is a very brief amount of exposition at the beginning, but besides that, it's just a duck and a martian fighting over the rights to Planet X, and I love every minute of it. My personal favorite part of the short is the "Ultimatum Gun" gag. It cracks me up every time. I also love the look of this cartoon, the design of the spaceships, planets, and costumes are especially unique. After my first viewing, I realized it is going to be near-impossible to rank these classics.

Duck Amuck

Another classic. The best part about this cartoon is how meta it is. It keeps twisting and turning, and the jokes just keep rolling. It just seems like the animators of this cartoon had a blast making it, and that really makes a difference. Possibly the best gag in Looney Tunes history comes at the very end of this short, and it still makes me laugh every time I see it. This cartoon just proves how creative and unique each cartoon was. That's all I'm gonna say about this one, its hard to think of a lot to write about a 6-minute cartoon. Still, it's fantastic, and I love every second of it.

Rabbit Seasoning

Probably the most iconic of all the Looney Tunes cartoons, Rabbit Seasoning has some of the funniest gags of all time. Every time Daffy's face is distorted or disaffirmed, I die of laughter. This cartoon also has some of the best interactions between Daffy and Bugs, only to be contested by the other shorts in the "Hunting Trilogy". Again, I love this cartoon, but there is only so much to say that hasn't already been said about a 7 minute cartoon. One of my personal favorites.

Drip-Along Daffy

This is one of the few nominations in the HoF that I had not previously seen. I enjoyed the cartoon very much, and there were some gags that I really enjoyed. I enjoyed the parodying of Westerns, a lot of which was in the very beginning of the short. My favorite part was the montage of all of the duels in the town at the very beginning. Overall, a very solid cartoon that I enjoyed watching for the first time.

One Froggy Evening

I was glad to see this was nominated as i hadn't seen it in a while. After watching it i thought that i definetly should watch it more often as it is fantastic. This has to be up there with the best directed Looney Tunes Shorts. The movement is particularly incredible, i love the Hello My Baby song scene, with the frog kicking while leaning sideways, it looks fantastic. All of the dancing scenes are excellent and they are similar to this, but i always thought the first and last ones were especially fantastic. It is funny as well, the scene where the guy tries to make the frog dance but it won't move yet the second the guy is kicked out of the office it starts up again always cracks me up. As well as the scene at the theatre. the general torment the guy goes through is hilarious. Not much else to say about this. It is an extremely well directed short with great animation, songs and dancing, and has a strong charm to it.

Operation:Rabbit

This cartoon was always one of my favorites, and I love how great Bugs and Wile E. Coyote work together. I believe they were only in 4 other cartoons together besides this one. This was only the second ever appearance of Wile E, and it always weird to hear his voice. Even though I do think he is better when only using signs, he is still hilarious in this cartoon. I wish there were more Bugs and Wile E cartoons made, since I prefer Bugs' witty banter to Road Runners simple yet hilarious noises. Either way, this is a great cartoon that will always have a special place in my heart.

I was hoping a few Road Runner cartoons would be nominated as they get a bit ignored compared to Bugs/Daffy ones, when there is plenty of amazing ones. Should have nominated one myself, i would've if we ended up expanding it.

this.is.my.new.favourite

i LOVED this so much,i was laughing the whole way through! Just genius.
I can imagine the creator laughing the whole way through the making.
i dont have anything negative to say about it,i loved the dialogue,the drawing,the humour everything.