MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Just look out!

You guys are smoking out of the break. I have to admit my favorite thing about your stat line last night. Felik 2K. I feel like that is the trade that could bite me in the ass, time will tell.

He was clearly rusty in his first start back in the big leagues. I am not worried about him just yet. Meanwhile, offense is on blast.

Not today, though. Only 2 players going!

Rays are starting to win ballgames again......oh thank you thank you thank you.... That losing stretch was a soul drainer.

Im gonna miss him even more than Jeter. He was always this looming threat in the batters box, like what a dreaded slugger would look like in a cartoon, he just looks mean. Always a nervous at-bat for the opposing team. Pretty much he has been the face of the Red Sox. People may say the #1 component to breaking the Babes "Curse" on Boston. Anyone that doubts he should be in the Hall just need look at his #'s his final season and compare it to other players in the halls final season - case closed

Been a Yankee fan for going on 30 years and there has never anyone I wanted to see at bat in a big spot less than Ortiz. No brainer HOFer. An absolute stud with a bat in his hand.

Who is the next Ortiz?! Who is the next prototypical DH that will take that mantle? Maybe the closest bet is Pujols but his bat has to be going like it is presently all of the time rather than the sometimes it does now. Kennys Vargas?! Im kidding.

Clutch is an impossible thing to quantify really. I don't think anyone right now is as intimidating, but I also don't watch like I used to.

Tough call. There is only one Big Papi, and Albert is a decent guess for the next guy in line for most-feared DH guy, but I think I would choose Miguel!

Tough call. There is only one Big Papi, and Albert is a decent guess for the next guy in line for most-feared DH guy, but I think I would choose Miguel!
Miggys a first baseman though, and will be known as the greatest hitter in our generation. There hasnt been a true force thats just a DH though except Papi. Pujols even stuggled as a DH right out the gate when coming to LA.

They mentioned this in "Inning 10" of Ken Burns Baseball. Inning 10 is a great watch y'all, it talks of more current happenings and the steroid era, which Papi is not mentioned as being a part of.

You know Papi plays first base too, right? Not very well, but that's where they pop him in NL parks when we play there. This year he is out there much less, though.

I hear ya though. V-Mart is the true DH on that team right now.

Speaking of Avg woes, I slot in Angel Pagan for an Avg Obp bump, and he goes 0/5. He gave me a bump in the wrong direction. What a stupid name...

Only in baseball.....

Report: White Sox ace Sale didn't want to wear throwbacks

CHICAGO (AP) -- Chicago White Sox ace Chris Sale was scratched from his start against the Detroit Tigers on Saturday night after he was involved in what the team said was a "non-physical clubhouse incident."

Sale, who was to attempt to become the majors' first 15-game winner, was sent home from the park.

FanRag Sports first reported the incident involved Sale's protest of the throwback jerseys the team was scheduled to wear. Fox Sports reported Sale cut up the throwback jerseys during batting practice.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...53O?li=BBnb7Kz