Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

Well that trend sort of started with Robin Williams as the Genie in Aladdin.
I know, but I was referring specifically to the turnaround in Eddie Murphy's career.

MV, you're mental. Sadly, I'm sure you're not alone.

Oh, give us a break, honeykid. If Drew Barrymore voiced a sexy Jessica Rabbit type animated character, you'd declare it the best animated movie ever made.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Russell Crowe hasn't given a good performance since The Insider...I recently saw American Gangster for the first time...one of the worst performances I have ever seen from him...and he looked really fat too.
I liked him in State of Play (2009).

Not necessarily because they`re bad actors but because i know the type of moves they do arnt my taste:
Heather Graham
Leslie mann

Because i simply dont like them:
Bradley Cooper
chris evans
clive owen
anne hathaway
shia labeouf

because they`re bad actors:
Kirsten Steward
josh duhamel
channing tatum
models turned actresses who should have stayed models
sofia vergara
David Spade
Katie Holmes
50 cent
megan fox

This might just do nobody any good.
Mike Myers in anything that isn't Shrek.
What? He's better in the first Austin Powers than in any of the Shrek movies. Not to mention the first Wayne's World.

Jean Claude Van-Damme has been turning me off lately. Used to love his films, until I realized he was a terrible actor with little or no emotion. His later films, he just seems so depressed. Though he was good in Expendables 2, and JCVD (though it doesn't really count, since he was just playing himself), he basically came across very wooden in all his other films. Anybody see Nowhere to Run? His acting and scenes fall very flat. The kids, and the bad guys were good though.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Adrien Brody (except for in The Pianist)
Christoph Waltz

I also had a hard time getting used to Patrick Wilson, but, I think he's slowly growing on me.

Currently Eddie Redmayne. Before he was just okay, sort of disliked him for winning the Oscar instead of Keaton, but ever since I saw The Danish Girl...

His highly punchable face doesn't help matters.

Currently Eddie Redmayne.
I get the impression he has some hits and misses – I really liked what he did in Black Death.

There is nothing dull or boring about Die Hard with a Vengeance.

And drunk Alfred was one of the two good things about Batman vs Superman.