60/70's Fantasy movie, Bar inside giant fish. (and a CBBC car show?)

Tools    

Hi everyone,

For years i have been looking for the title of a Fantasy moviemovie and a childrens TV show. It would be great if you could help me with this.

The fantasy movie was made in the 60's or 70's i think, and had a Disney vibe to it.
I can remember a few things.

1) a large ballroom with allot of people in it, and a fat woman sitting is sitting in a chair, up high one one side of the room. Later the woman gets thrown back out of that same chair, in the same position, and into something (a furnace?) It is implied that she would e dead.
2) i think shortly after that there is a room with a giant whirlpool, and some kids (or a family) get's thrown in there. The whirpool is a bit green/blue of colour i think, but might also have been changing colours. I think the family survived (main cast probably)
3) A giant (fake/metal) fish, above water, and a bar inside.

The movie has a Disney vibe to it, a bit creepy from what i can remember, but probably child friendly.

-------
I also have a second request (if i may?)

There is also a kids TV show of wich for the life of me i cant remember the name.

It is i think a British live action TV show. (CBBC?) with actors in car suits. Probably made in the early 90's. The different cars are very brightly coloured, and each one in just one colour.

The suits looked like the cars in the movie.... "cars". I cant remember if the eyes were headlights or the widscreen. The suits the actors wore, were very big and weere made of some kind of foam. The looked Sturdy and wobbly at the same time. The voice actors made some kind of rumbling noises, pretending to be an engine.

Thank you in advance for the help and good luck!

The girl thrown in the furnace resembles the end of Tales from the darkside: the movie. A family friendly horror.

Hi, thanks for the comments.

@Galarth. It is certainly not that movie. The movie i am looking for happen in some surreal places. And the throne stands high atop some staircase in the ballroom i mentioned.

@akatemple. No it is certainly live action, but something says 'Disney' when i remember the lighting/colors. And i think it was family friendly. (atleast wat whas considered family friendly in those times)