Zombie movie help!!!

Tools    

So its been a while since Ive seen the trailer for this movie.. all I can remember is that its in like London or something like that with a guy and a girl talking from there room windows across the street from one another and then an ambulance speeds by... then moving on in the trailer these houses in london start getting quarantined and then he doesnt hear from the girl I think and then zombies start getting in the house. This may not be enough info but somebody please help me out as Im desperate to find out what this movie is and it is a recent one too, not a big production company either but maybe a year old... PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I CANT FIND ANYTHING ONLINE!!!!

I have to return some videotapes...
Have no idea what the film is but this belongs in the questions forum.

So its been a while since Ive seen the trailer for this movie.. all I can remember is that its in like London or something like that with a guy and a girl talking from there room windows across the street from one another and then an ambulance speeds by... then moving on in the trailer these houses in london start getting quarantined and then he doesnt hear from the girl I think and then zombies start getting in the house. This may not be enough info but somebody please help me out as Im desperate to find out what this movie is and it is a recent one too, not a big production company either but maybe a year old... PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I CANT FIND ANYTHING ONLINE!!!!
Google British zombie films imdb (can't post links yet) and you will get an extensive list it must be on there.

Alternatively, it could be the sequel 28 Weeks Later if the first one doesn't quite seem right.
Ahh, yeah.