Movie Where Cat Dies Humorously

Tools    

I am looking for a film where a cat dies, but it is played off in a comedic fashion. It is used as a gag and does not come off as sad at all. It is not Christmas Vacation or Boondock Saints (those are the only two that came up in a Google search). Thanks!

I am looking for a film where a cat dies, but it is played off in a comedic fashion. It is used as a gag and does not come off as sad at all. It is not Christmas Vacation or Boondock Saints (those are the only two that came up in a Google search). Thanks!
There's a bit in Johnny English Reborn where he accidentally knocks a cat out of a high window (I don't know whether it dies) and then pretends to stroke it with his back turned.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

101 Uses For A Dead Cat - The Movie!!!

"Since time immemorial mankind has been plagued by the question, 'What do you do with a dead cat?'"

This is particularly wrong me posting this since i stopped my mum's cat getting killed by five foxes (yes five!) the other night.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Never seen it but apparently the movie Madhouse (1990) has a cat in it that dies about 4 times and keeps coming back to life and it's a comedy.