The 'Flushed with success' Song Tournament

Tools    

Edit*

Good luck with the Carpenters song. I nominated it for the Love and Heartbreak tourney. I think it reached the 5th round before dropping out.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Chyp,

Take Huey Lewis out and replace it with:

The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (#1, USA, 1969)
Done

edit: Should've said "Can't " as it's already been nominated

I'm giving my extra two noms to Rhys and Topsy. One each, obviously. I've already cleared it with Chyp so, as long as they're happy to take them, it's fine.

If anyone is in any doubt as to how many nominations they have in total - I've put that info alongside their name in the nominations section of the second post in this thread.

I'm giving my extra two noms to Rhys and Topsy. One each, obviously. I've already cleared it with Chyp so, as long as they're happy to take them, it's fine.
thank you so much honeykid
that makes me really happy because then i can add my current obsession:
Shakira- Objection (Tango)
1#Hungary
also for my last one:
Demi Lovato-Cool for the summer
1# Israel
Enjoy

my list is pure pop though

Another two extra. Just on train so will link these when I get home.

1 - Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over Troubled Water

2 - Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

Chypmunk reminded me that I already have it (Jackson 5 - I want you back) nominated ... this is why we need to get started, I can't even remember my own songs

Another two extra. Just on train so will link these when I get home.

1 - Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over Troubled Water

2 - Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl in the World
Kewl - just drop me a line when done and I'll pick up the noms and verify them all in the morning